Tree of Savior Forum

Thaumaturge with summons

So I’m curious does thumaturge work with summons from necro and sorc? If so which ones?

In what way, left/right arm buffs? No

Does any work at all?

No synergies, thaum buffs only players, matk doesn’t even give dmg to sorc summon, shrink and swell body is for mobs, only shrink head gives dmg if casted prior to summoning (scaling with int is poor though 145 int with maxed attribute is like 145*0.8dmg for 5 lvl summon and so on)
Bats though work with all buffs (just like normal spell scaling of matk)

1 Like

I see I ask coz I saw a build somewhere with thaum and necro saying buffed skeleton and I was like the buff works on them?

i heard that chrono skill “quicken” buffs the skeel atkspeed too, dont know if its true but im going for it anyway

well i’m thaum 1 and sorc 1, +146 matk from left arm does nothing on templeshooter, so idk for sure but that’s my experience

1 Like

Enchant fire works on skeletons and summons.

Your left arm will improve the bats but nothing more.

Sick info, do Swells affect skeletons?

I don’t know. I’ve heard it both ways on the forums.

Can anyone confirm this? :o
Planned to go wiz3 > thaum2 > necro2
If it doesn’t work, I should just drop thaum and go for something else with offensive spells.

Why Wiz 3 for nerco? Doesn’t seem to do much for it or thaum at all XD

For entertainment purposes, anti cookie cutter build. I went wiz3 purely to play around with MM. So does the swell arm affect skele’s damage?

From what people are saying so far no they don’t effect summons only party members. I suggest getting like ele 2 for damage since you got Wiz 3 and have quest cast anyways.

Follow up to that, if you buff the summoner do you buff the summons?

I’m thauma 2 necro 1. I can confirm that swell arm does nothing to shoggoth.

It will probably be another week or so before I can confirm skellies 1 way or the other.

What if you actually cast swell arm on yourself, and then summon the pets. Or does shoggath and skeles not scale with magic attack that’s my main concern D:

shoggoth is afected by INT not M.atk
skels i dont know, tos base dont show

The sorc’s summon scales with int. If i summon a devil out with high int, then transpose over to full con, will the devil’s attack drop or will it still do damage based on the int before it was summoned?