Tree of Savior Forum

Thaumaturge question transpose?

Simple question , is it viable for a Traumaturge 3 to go full int, and depend on transpose for survivability? current build Wizz>Pyro2… 10 con ,111 int

i recently found out that when you get lv 3 transpose you can refresh the buff before it falls off, however, It will reset your HP sadly. So if you had 15k hp with transpose on once you refresh it you will dip down to 3k/15k hp.

Hopefully they can alter the skill to not reset your hp on cast, but for now thats what happens.

ive read that, but if you have it high enough lvl you could get healed then be on the fight with a high amount of hp if needed as a tank, plus getting all that block from con with a shield. Im planning on finishing it up with warlock so i though maybe full int was a good way to go, to get some damage from pyro 2 and warlock, while beeing a bit tanky if needed.

I’m full int pyro-link-thaum-sorc2 and I often pull and “tank” packs when we have heal and no swordies in dungeons. I think it’s posiible and could be viable (i’m FF at R7, I wanted to be Thaum 3 too but then decided that Sorc will help me with damage and utility (like tanking things))

I’m doing something something similar and at the end, I should be fine without a healer because I’ll be going Featherfoot. My focus is a melee mage of sorts who can self sustain, be tanky and provide decent damage.

Havent considered the featherfoot before, sounds more appealing than warlock at rank 7.Ty guys then ill go full int