Tree of Savior Forum

Thauma1 filler Rank and Transpose trick

Hey guys.
I’m here to simply introduce a little trick to DPS chasers like me who don’t know which circle to pick in rank 10. (But it doesn’t matter now cause Re:Build will crush down rank systems and transpose will be no longer).
This trick consists in increasing your INT stat to a maximum value depending on your investmenting in equipments.
What you will need is:

1. Thauma c1 circle and transpose , of course. But keep in mind that a longer duration will keep you from redoing trick again.
  2. A full INT set, or just your main DPS set.
  3. A full CON set, with no INT values (this is important). It doesn’t matter what enhance condition or what type of armor/weapon they are, you’re not using they for long anyway.
  4. A set switch addon. You may google for it, since I don’t know if I have permission to share addon names here.
  5. Full CON character, better with full CON cards too.
  6. All extra hp you can get from gems, hats and equips. This trick make you really squishy.
  7. An animus, but it is optional. You can go for a full CON and a full DPS necklace.

The trick is very simple. Just:

1. Put your full CON set up
    1.1 Equip your animus after the change if you do have one
  2. Transpose
  3. Change for your full DPS set (this is why you need the addon for. It is quite troublesome without it)
    3.1 Do not take out your animus or you will just lose all that snapshotted magic amplification

Transpose skill, as you may know, change your INT and CON values when it is activated. What is not in plain sight is the fact that this skill switch their values and snapshot them to make them work as your base status. Which means that, when takinng off and putting on equips, the decrement and increment of stats do not change. If you take out a CON equip when Transposed, you will lose CON, not INT!
By raising your CON to a maximum, transposing, and switching to an INT set will count as using all your CON stats as INT + your INT stat from your normal equips. The only downside (and it is a huge one) is that you will be left with no CON at all.

Here are two images before and after:

Some notes:

1. The magic amplification gain from Animus is really huge and you can keep it. My character gains are higher than 900 M. Amp = 450 M.atk on avarage.
  2. Your CON drops to 1. That means only 32k HP for me, even if I’m using some HP gems and cards. It doesn’t matter how much CON you have on your DPS set if the difference when no tranposed is too high. You will just end up with negative CON anyways (but hey, the game counts it for you as if it were 1, so be happy xD)
  3. Try to avoid INT values on your CON set. When you take it off, the INT value will be deducted from your actual INT, so less INT in your full DPS mode.
  4. The duration of the skill is quite short, so you need to do it all again often, which is somewhat annoying.
  5. You will need to find other ways to survive. For me, it is flying and blood sucking (I’m a FF). In Raids, I ask for ein sof, but I don’t mind just transposing without changing sets cause I have my Animus with me.
  6. Try pairing with a thauma-linker and sharing your high INT for him to buff party. I’ve once reached 15 m.atk this way (a total of 4.5k m. atck boost for your entire party, depending on the SPR this guy have). Downside is that when Lifeline is over, your trick is gone too (may be a bug, but I don’t know). You will need to redo it again, fatally loosing that extra INT from swell brain.

Keep in mind that this trick is probably dying in Re:Build, mainly because the skill is gone (unless they moved it to another wizard class), but because of stat allocation system becoming automatic, keeping you from going full CON with DPS classes.

Thx for the attention and hope this little guide help you choosing your last rank ^^ (if this is not enough for you to pick thauma1, think that you still get sweet extra m.atk from swell arm when there are no other thaumas and double damage on shrinked enemies hehe)

Edit: in case anyone ask, my normal magic attack with DPS set and no transposing is 8.6k (I have about 271 INT)

why did you waste your time typing all of this? thumaturge is being moved to a different class tree in a couple of weeks, and transpose skill is being removed from the game.

I’ve explained it on post