Tree of Savior Forum

Thaum thread help

any class synergy with thaum c2 or even c3? i a solo player most of the time so a little dmg wouldnt hurt… fun and a little dmg is more favorable for reduce my misery to lvl ing. thank you

Which class did you pick pre-thauma?

i have my own build since rank w8 dont have synergy with my Thauma C3 plan Wiz Pyro Link Thauma Sorc Sorc Thauma Thauma

y sorc with thaum? the buff do not affect summon rite?

mayb wiz 3 since i ady have a pyro
n i dun think cryo good with thaun since i a solo player mosr of the time

Why Thaumaturge ?
because of the big head ( Circle 3 )
Why Sorcerer
because i want that summon and ride

but i’m worried now that i’m level 153
thinking if Wizard c3 Skill QuickCast will help my Summon+Ride skill
-Cast Time or 50% Additional magic damage ? ?

if it does
Wiz 3>>Thauma 3>>Sorc 2
if not
Wiz-Pyro-Link-Thauma3-Sorc2

remember i want to make a class with Summon+Ride = Sorc2
and i want that big head = Thauma C3 i don’t really think about the end game i just want to play this build

There is a nice interaction with Transpose and FF2. The FF2 nuke is based off HP so a transpose can increase it’s damage massively. Here is a featherfoot with only Con. If you had a rank of Thaum you could do that with transpose. And you’d have more Con because of the way transpose gets it’s numbers.

Here is a video of what I’m talking about.

The 3rd circle of Thaum does not give bonus stats for the Int increase. What I mean by that is it’s flat. So if you were expecting bonus stats as if you were using base stats don’t. The bonuses work like item stats and don’t multiply. That said the chibi heads are kind of awesome.

Other thing to keep in mind that shrink does damage reduction before def is applied. And def and mdef is flat. So a lot of the time mobs will be hitting you for 1s. And even big hits will be pretty light damage.

Swell you should also know does not actually double EXP. It does double loot though. The EXP bonus you get is fairly low actually. And sometimes if the mobs are gibbed too quickly or during transformation the server will decide not to drop the loot. You can imagine what that feels like when you kill a jackpot swell mob too fast and it doesn’t drop loot.

yeah… it would work like Wiz 3 - Thauma 3 - FF 2
or Wiz 3 - Thauma 1 - Sorc 2 - FF2
but … no Big Head + SummonRide = NO Thx
in theory it could work like having a Big Head and Arms Riding in a
dark monster that is so cute :sunglasses: (but late game ? … Cry)

Well I’d wait and see what happens here with linker… And even if we’re reverted to the old iToS version of joint penalty. Feather foot still relied on links to spread their high dmg single target nukes. So something like Wiz3/Link2/Thaum1/FF2 maybe the way to go… Even after the nerfs…

But lets see what they do exactly…

Well, I dont use Thauma3 hTsince it’s Big head performance/prize ugrade is bad (for me?):

• Thauma1: you must to spend > 1 milion for upgrade. Enhance damage.
  • Thauma2: you must to spend > 2 milion for upgrade. Have 2 purpose:
    (1) Enhance damage, popular use. Mine is Wiz3 Thauma2
    (2) Enhance physical/magical def. I wanna make Cryo Thauma full CON due to Cryo’s magic def attribute and Thauma buff, but no time to make it pratical, just keep as theory