Tree of Savior Forum

Thaum spi build help

I know I seen one of those wiz1 pyro3 thaum3 enchanter1 build running around in telsiai…but forgot her name… last i seen here i was in a pug party with her in 290 dun… all i know is she is pure spi build because i seen her chat during the party was running around the 290 dun…

I am asking you build pls and gears… :smiley: I want to make this my 2nd spi character base… thanks…

or someone share you build for this… thanks <3

It should be roughly the same as a full int build, or a mix of both, the main difference is Swell Brain skill, whose magic attack boost is only dependant on spr, whereas all other buffs (enchant fire, swell left/right hand, enchant lightning) scales with both int and spr equally.

About gears, anything that raises int and/or spr is good.

A full spr build supports better because of swell brain, but only to other magic classes.

thanks… bdw do you know someone who tested just level 5 enchant fire/?? or level 10 perhaps @ a full spr or full int build?? i wanted to alter some and fit in 1 rank of link :smiley: but if none, its okey… :smiley: thanks…

Probably want a full set of 315 HG purple cloth(hard to get)… It’s all SPR. A max peta, Windia Rod, and off hand HG 220 dagger and best shield you have for swap. At least that would be my end goals outside of ET.

While you’re leveling a couple nice pieces are Krendral mace, necklace of fury, sage wall, regular peta, arde dagger and cafrisun and a bless for the low levels.

1 Like

thats some nice info… :smiley: my only current items on hand on me is a pajoritas rod and suurit sets hahaha… so im just using it for the time being on spi builds… :smiley:

thau3link3 beat pyro3thau3enchant everytimes when party with priest

full int thau3link3 share stat with priest

thauma buff with max stat is very strong

equipment : everything that give u highest int and spr

1 Like

Very good point, actually!

I’m not looking for int base anymore i got plenty… Im looking for those spi builds that function… to add and pair it with my other spi build priest… :smiley: hehehe… that’s why im still hunting for the person who made one… :smiley:

i think if you go full int on a thaum 3 link 3, just use lifeline to a high spr priest and then cast your buffs for even higher damage boost from buffs. High spr chaplains are quite common nowadays but i geuss its up to you if you want to play solo or with people because full spr thaum c3 beats a full int thaum c3 slightly.

It is a bit give or take, support-orientated thaum3link3 i prefer to be full SPR since its objective is to push DPSer in the party who usually are full INT. But full INT have the option to be share CON/INT by transpose option.

But for offensive-orientated Thaum3FF2or Thaum3Warlock2 I prefer to be full INT due to consistent damage without worry of swell brain downtime and able to trigger for chapparitions card. (thaum’s buff will not scale with chap cards)
And answer your question, pyro3thaum3enchanter i think full INT will be better due to its nature of more offensive.

If PvP/GvG orientated, I prefer to be full CON which will provide more strategy to survive.

just ignore transpose and get lv14 swell body instead

thauma don’t need a lot of hp

all thauma need is having strong buff for party

Bad advise

I don’t know why peoples like swell body so much, for me it is only for sole purpose for farming, and exp given is not that good with nowadays a lot of bonus %, the extra exp doesn’t multiplied by those bonus %. There is a lot of ways that can farm silvers faster without swelling

Even for farming, i think 10-12 are enough for swell body and that is for FF build specific on DPK mats.
I prefer shrink-body actually for that +120% additional damage.

Transpose at lv1 offer a lot of utility and strategy, it can use in Animus trick for 700+ M.Amp which is average equals to 350+ Matk (cheap solution to counter coming practo 315 accessories), transpose for CON will allow red pot to heal up a lot faster can be a temporary tanker with swell right arm +def/mdef.
Lifeline with CON will give firm assurance in big fight such as earth tower and world boss.
By sacrificing 1 point from swell body into transpose will give u above all.

both swell or shink are fine

transpose is waste

why animus when u only have attack skill from wiz1 and pyro1

max petamion is better for thauma-linker

+14int +14spr scale very well with buff

u might have full con chrono in your party

just lifeline with him

everyone get max hp

no point of using transpose

except you are full spr, then you lifeline for his CON, drink an hp pot for better self heal, transpose his con into int, cast swell brain, and then buff with full int/SPR for crazy damage.

and you get to keep the transposed stats when some noob runs off and breaks lifeline.

transpose a waste? it’s great at lvl one. longer than that might interfere with your next buff cycle.