Tree of Savior Forum

Thaum question!

Quoting myself 4 post before

Shrink body apply on everything.and it FINAL bonus. 500% ­­become 1000%
With IceRune + Shrink body, my iceblast can reach over 200k

1 Like

Well that’s a bit disappointing then… I didn’t notice the change during the rank resets and didn’t invest in it. If it’s all abilities I would have liked to at least have a few ranks in it. Thanks for pointing it out.

Quoting myself again XD

For a farm build, shrink body is kinda useless but if your are going for anything else … then this is just amazing.
Swell body and Shrink body overwrite each other*

Did you get it working with pandemic? I know swell wasn’t. But I kind of want to get vid evidence and submit it as a bug… Hoping IMC decided to add pandemic functionality to it. I kind of want to see shink/pandemic used in ET. Add some contending thaum builds against the masses of cry/chronos and link/chronos.

I don’t think swell/shrink body is intended to work with pandemic. Not all debuff spread otherwise that would probably have been taken in count and shrink body would have been something like x1,5 or loose is overheat at least.
Also maybe a group will use it someday, it can shrink up to 10 target and with ice tree or aiming or both it make it kinda easy to hit the max target number.

Well it’s not like we couldn’t nerf plague doctor. And make pandemic actually good. People complain a ton already about clerics taking their jobs. Plague doctor is kind of the epitome of that. Big heals, support, and damage all in the same class. I wouldn’t be opposed to restructuring it to a supporting role!

If it didn’t already exist for a year as this super charged DPS/everything class you could probably get away with it…