Tree of Savior Forum

Thaum 2 Link3 to be the best Support build?

Stats scale % wise each rank ( and levels i think) so if you were a Thaum 2 > Link 3, you’d get a large amount of con from transpose.
Example : lvl 400 rank 8 320 points in INT 80 in CON, your HP would go from 16000~ to 70000~ and you’d use lifeline and spiritual chain to allow you to be an immortal team.

Thoughts?

Lifeline doesn’t have a 100% uptime so it’s not reliable most of the time, it has a 30s duration and the CD is 60s.

Laima and pass are here to help

Instead I think another Linker3>Chrono2 would be better,
but either Pyro1>Linker3>Thauma2 or Pyro1>Linker3>Chrono2, they need to be very dedicated player who willing to play them.
Even worse than Cryo3>Chrono3

You’d have to reheal that 70k HP every time you recast Lifeline or Transpose. Needing Pass and Laima means you’ll be having 2 support wizards, and a Diev in your party. That’s also A LOT of buffs, so you might also need a Krivis. If anything, skip the Thauma, be a DPS linker with high INT. Chrono would be pure CON. Diev could be Priest with high SPR. Then you fill the rest of the party with random magic users or get 2 physicals, one on a DEX build and the other on STR.

True but still won’t have 100% uptime after the first 2 uses.

60s - Laima 20% CDR = 48s

48s - Pass 25s = 23s

You’ll be able to use it a second time once it wears off but after that Pass will still be in CD since it has 50s CD (40 with Laima) so once you use it a second time by the time it wears off you’ll have 18 secs left in your Lifeline (with Laima) and Pass will have 10 secs left, so that’s leaving you 18 seconds where you won’t benefit from it.

Also, to make that work you’ll need 3 supports in your party which are the Linker C3, the Chronomancer C3 and the Dievdirby, leaving you with 2 spots which 1 of them is most likely the tank and the other a DPS.

So you party will only have 1 person doing the dmg, which means your group might take longer to kill stuff, sure the Dievdirby can pull off some dmg if it’s a C3 with the Owl Carves and such but still they’re pretty long CD and stationary, so once again not reliable most of the time.

Yes they are, but you’ll need 3 sups effort, what still makes it unreliable. I mean, its good, but both Crono and Diev would be much more usefull doing other things than increasing party’s hp.