Tree of Savior Forum

Thanks for reporting. Do nothing - IMC said

Imgur
Good job @GM_Francis. Thank you and what next? Do nothing or we need pay to cheat this game bro?
Flagged me more. Ban reporter more. Fck u

4 Likes

I feel you, I’d like to say the exact same thing to ALL THE GMs here.

Getting paid and not doing your job. No professionalism at all.

1 Like

Check this out, I e-mailed this to support:

Description : Any idea why the GM is not doing the said process below?

GM Inspection Process

1. GM’s will randomly patrol the areas of the game that are known to be inhabited by bots.
  2. GM’s will attempt to interact with the player character suspected of botting.
  3. If the suspected player character does not react and carries on farming the user will be punished according to the penalties outlined above.

source: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1679

If the GMs did this in Baubas Cave 6 months back up til now, those bots would have been gone but they are still there and going strong.

tosmanager2

Replied: Jul 3rd, 2020 at 12:15 pm

Hello Savior,

Please be informed that we are closely monitoring suspected violators who may negatively impact the game. That being said, thank you for your concern and support towards preventing potential game exploits such as this.

Also, we’ll be sure to take this as a feedback and forward it to the proper department for review.

If there is anything else, feel free to contact us again.

Best Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

3 Likes

“we are bla bla bla…” and nothing changes. It’s imc monitoring. lol

2 Likes

I mean cmon … you guys are not developers/programmers … you are game moderators … how hard is it ot just simply login take 10 minutes to raom said botting map and insta ban? can’t you at least hire 4 guys to monitor maps for 4 hours a day in their respective servers? Hire free watchers? thee’s plenty of them wanting to do them botters justice … then again … someone’s business might get affected ahem ahem … backdoor rmt ahem … XDDD

gahahaha

3 Likes

LOL bro
//20character

Guys, you can use bot free. Just stay calm and be a whale. Really, we don’t have support.

Obs: remember, this is a Korean MMORPG.

They seem like supporting indirectly botting while doing nothing with all the bot reports we had so far.

Sigh

imo, this reeks the same smell with Granado Espada issue where it was revealed that IMC employees are the cheaters.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.