Tree of Savior Forum

Thanks for killing the necromancer/sorcerer

IMC i hate you !
For information i never used my necro for afk farm !

You are killing my favorite class because you are stupid.
My skeletons become time limited (300s) but they always cost 10 fragments to summon.
My Devil/summon become time limited (900s) but i can resummon for free after 50s

If you want to make changes to summon class, begin your work by adding needed features like

• summon tracker (how many skeleton / skeleton archer we have and timers)
  • a way to unsummon our summons ? and you removed the summon buff so we canā€™t cancelled it now
  • Time limited summon wonā€™t stop afk farmer, itā€™s not hard to set up a keybord macro to automatically re-summon pets
  • The build for afk farm is Sorc1 => Necro 3 so the skeleton coast is refund by skeleton kills (with the attribute)
  • more control on our summon like zombies and Tet Mamak La.

This update will punish all builds with necro rank 1 or rank 2 even if they donā€™t use afk farming

Why you donā€™t add a auto-kick features for afk people like other games ?

IMC, thank you to punish people who are not guilty

2 Likes

Go download the summon counter addon.

same addon.

is 300s and 900s really that bad?

1 Like

i my self dont really like the class anymore either because as you said it cost 10 for archers and the swordsman. so as we use our other skills which require even more necron frags from monster which increases are expenditure on top of the having to constantly re-summon skeletons who not to mention die alot easier. we on get like 2-3 necron frags from monsters i dont see how this balances out we will be spending more then we can get even with disinter i feel like we got hit hard, i would be okay with a time limit if it was at the very least ten minutes but thats if they didnt nerf the hp making them boss fodder. im rank 8 circle 3 necro and i wish i never taken it. i feel like i wasted my time the class still has good dps even better if te skeletons would survive longer then 45 seconds when fighting bosses. i have also noticed that summons now dont attack anything if you not attack or cast a spell for a certain period of time so i dont see why they needed to nerf the summons into the ground and add that feature, guess ill have to make a different class. if they wanted to stop afk necro silver farming that bad they could just make it ban worthy end of story i bet that will stop it dead in its tracks

2 Likes

You sure know how to complain about these changes. Bokor already has these issues since the beginning, zombies keep decaying and there are only 2 effective and free-of-charge ways to make new zombies:

1. use zombify and kill monsters in its AoE
  2. use Hexing on a monster and let an already summoned zombie kill it

Thereā€™s also the infamous zombie capsule thatā€™s unable to generate wheelchair or large zombies, but it costs 300 silver per use and has a 5 seconds CD time.

Bokor also has less total summons, as the amount was greatly reduced (from over 18 possible zombies to only 8 regardless of skilllevel/Circle).

There will be 3 new skills incoming with an upcoming update to control your skeletons better; those skills will be available for Bokor,Necromancer and Sorcerer afaik: https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/61, https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/60, https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/62

One of the new skills will actually destroy your summons: https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/62

You have 2 skills to gather corpses (Disinter,Gather Corpse) and two attributes for additional corpse collection:

1. Disinter:Collect Corpse (collects more Corpse with Disinter)
  2. Raise Dead: Collect Corpse (1-5 corpse per monster defeated by your skeleton warriors)
    So you will most likely never run out of corpse as fast as you gain new ones unless :
  • you donā€™t play actively to gather corpses
  • you use your skills inefficiently (e.g. Dirty Pole,Corpse Tower,Flesh Hoop,Flesh Cannon,especially Flesh Strike)
4 Likes

Thx IMC, your game need lots of addons to be 100% functionnal !!

1 Like

Before the previous summon update, bokor could heal their zombies to keep them alive (ā€œsince the beginningā€ is a mistake)

because iā€™m playing FUL SPR , i choose sorc 2 => necro 2, so in donā€™t have the skeleton gathering skill

The AFK build is necro 3 because skeleton refund their cost, thatā€™s what i say, afk farmer can continue to afk farm without problems, they just have to use their kyeboard sofware, finally IMC punish all necro because afk bastard farmer !

Why they did that ? why they donā€™t add the 3 news skill now ?

because iā€™m playing FUL SPR , i choose sorc 2 => necro 2,

Canā€™t follow the logic tho.

imo this change was needed ._. necro still is fun class :C just buy some attributes to better renew corpses and all will be okā€¦

Now you need to invest if you want a good necro, just stop criying.
And macroing if kinda illegal now so you can always report 8D

2 Likes

'so I went to pay a visit to the necromancer trainer and saw that corpsetower can summon skeletons, each time it kills anything (only 1 level).

skeleton soldiers gather corpse pieces for you when they kill things (1 per level, max lv 5)

I know itā€™s not impressive but should be not so bad for soloā€¦ Dungeonsā€¦ howeverā€¦

The only thing I found dumb with the changes are the necro summons having time to live instead of act like Sorc summons, stop attacking after 30 or 60 secs to avoid afk farming (the ā€œlegitā€ way at least).
Same would be with zombies but I do get the need for decay on them due to the background of the summon at least and you still can keep them alive with heal.
Then again, I donā€™t consider Bokor a proper minion class but a DPS, zombies work well with Dambala and cause massive damage and you can blow them for 2x or 3x if you place Dambala on top of Zombify in a large group of mobs.

As for the rest I donā€™t see much of a problem, also, not only for summon skills but all offensive ones, but I find pretty idiotic keep these Enhance attributes instead of a more meaningful attribute to each skill.

I do believe Sorc and Necro will receive proper balance in a later patch, the class is too dependent on weapon upgrade to do any significant damage at higher/max Lvs.

Necro summons do stop attacking after about a minute, actually. I just tested for validity-sake.

1 Like

Not only Necro summons but all summons/minions, this applies to Bokors zombies as well and most likely to converted mobs from Paladins Conversion/Turn Undead:Conversion attribute.

3 Likes

Thanks IMC.
Me too, hate all kind of summoner.

1 Like

AFK farming= not punishable
Using 3rd party programs (keyboard softwares)= bannable.

Thanks IMC. Necro AFK were one cause of killing the content of this game even at higher maps.

5 Likes

Ermā€¦ i have sorc1 + necro 3 in my build and i dont feel that bad about timersā€¦ if the skeletons die in 300s or 900sā€¦ not really important to meā€¦ But one thing is really wrong in this rework: why my skeletons are dying with 3 hits? seems like they are made of paperā€¦ i canā€™t even do a 290 rush due for thatā€¦ what about this AI system? they rush everything they see and end with deathā€¦ thats the only complaining i have about thisā€¦

Iā€™m just upset about the devil unsummon icon not being there anymore.
There is still a bug where you get stuck inside your own devil while trying to ride it and you cannot do anything else. Canā€™t warp, canā€™t casts any skills, canā€™t move. The only way to get unstuck is either character selection or unsummon (which you now canā€™t).
I already lost 3 crystal mine runs due to that bug in the past days.

2 Likes

What is it actually called? Thereā€™s nothing on addon manager called the Summon Counter. If you mean Buffcounter addon I have tried downloading in hopes of this having said features but I can assure you it doesnā€™t.

Let me know what addon you speak of. Preferably with a link thanks in advance.

I am using jtos addon manager.

or you can manually install

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/347023442870009859/362761511594229762/unknown.png

1 Like