Tree of Savior Forum

Thanks/Congratulations/sugestions

First, I would like to thank you IMC to finally listening to the South America comunity. Its awesome to see that you’re working on it! Really, thank you.

Second: Congratulations! The things you’re changing on the game its the proof that tha game isn’t even close to death. The game has its charms, and the mechanics sometimes gets ofuscated by its problems. You are doing an awesome JOB on the creative changes and also letting us informed of what is going on! Comunication with the comunity can bring new players to the game.

Sugestion: I would like to point something about Silute(SA). Since the DEX will improve Attack Speed. And also, the ability of Chronomancer it might increase a lot the Attack Speed of an character. That said, It would really imply that the server to have a really low latency. With my actual latency, in the actual server if I try to hit ONCE, sometimes my character acts twice. And sometimes no damage is dealt(Packet loss probably ~ probably cause by high latency).
So imagine that with high Attack Speeds… It might be awfull. Please consider this :slight_smile:

Well, thank you for the game that you’re working. Thank you for the awesome work you’re doing these last months. Problems might happen, but what really matters is the way you treat them.

Congratulations!