Tree of Savior Forum

Thank You IMC FOr your Anti-bot Work /S (pic included)

Fedimian, nice job imc.
everything you did to stop funneling and botting is righ there.

2 Likes

Ooooh… we have new Minute Jacks! :haha:

tbh the drop rate of arch stone from wbr cube is sh*tty
and ms, tome pages etc been drop so much
its not worth the effort

How long has it been (WBR introduced)? A few months? The only thing I can tell you, that WBR cube is a scam. Since day one, the only thing I got EVERY WEEK is ONE Boruta Medal. Are there even supposed to be other drops from that cube? Frankly, for something that you get ONCE per week, it should give something more meaningful… The only way to get archstones to craft an ark if you don’t have infinite silver income and spend 100 mil+ every Goddess Grace is from those scarse weekly drops and you barely get any. Playing weekly and getting two meagre archstone fragments in three months is plain stupid… how long do they really think you need to play to craft your ark? years?

2 Likes

i collected 8 wbr cubes and all of them are just medals
assuming he only play 4 alts cause theres only ss of 4 alts even though i believe theres more, 165m a run would require 5 runs to reach 700m so thats around 35min per account
thats around 2 hours+ wasted over medal lol
pretty no life there lol

i got 2 archstone from the 700m wbr cube.

Up on this same problem here.

wait isn’t the gear requeriment for doing 700m kinda high? how is it doable with alt accounts

Depends on the boss really. Last week Hauberk was a pushover and you could get 700 mil in one go. Sometimes it’s simply impossible unless you have overpowered char (Bramble + Ice Wall gimmick for example). In that case just use your healer and ToF the boss. Alts equipped with subpar equipment won’t probably dent bosses.

? they are healer, they just use TOF and do 100m/run.
you get 7 try, thats 700m.

1 Like

how much damage is TOF doing, I am really impressed that someone have the patience to play so many alts and wait for TOF CD to run 7 times the boss for a very low chance to get something, thats like a lot of work

guessing by the name they are bots.
and in 7 min you can do 150m, dont ask each tof dmg cos i never played it.

TOF = 10m per shot … add diev CDR you can spam more maybe 170m or less per round … I did 160m per round

Wow fed so ded even alts/bots ranks in wbr :joy:

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.