Tree of Savior Forum

Tested Wugushi C1, here's what I found

i’m c1 wugushi lvl 88 full spr, using wugong and zhendu and its great =), oblique shot spam is awesome

1 Like

sadly my oblique shot just have lv5… i guess full spr not suit me… right?

Yes, you can go full spirit.

My Wugushi is full spirit and does just fine. Keep in mind that 2 of the poisons (Throw Gu Pot and Needle Blow) scale off Str, the other ones don’t at all.

SPR builds are for people who want to use Oblique shot often.

Full dex is possible, but poison doesn’t crit, so you have to have another reason to want to go Dex.

I suppose going dex might be okay for surviveablity, but really you dont get hit often enough for it to matter like a melee character would. your poisons cant crit so dex is useless to them, the only thing that scales is str. I was full spr archer till about 120 then i switched to full str (some con on both builds) and changing oblique shot from 15 to 1 noticed no difference in damage. I feel like once you get high enough you dont really need the spr also with alchemist potions (search concetrated sp on auction house) it really picks up the lack of good sp restore options.

I don’t use potions at all and I’ve never interacted with Alchemists, so I don’t know how those interactions work to be able to support them

u can use oblique lvl 5, i use lvl 5-8, is hard to keep spamming even with full spr build
edit: i’m trying 100 spr the rest con with oblique lvl 1 and its been awesome too

i use lv1 oblique with no spr and never really run out, just using the 2nd sp potion is enough to keep me going.

Oblique shot actually scales pretty well though, so it’s worth ranking past 1, which means its worth being able to manage the higher SP costs.

but we need TONS of spr to use it on 15 and con is great too, dont know =/

yes it does, but the differance between full spr with lv 15 oblique, and full str with lv 1 oblique is miniscule maybe 50 damage at most, i’ll try it again since i just got new 120 bow. I switched to str around 110 and it seemed better, as spamming lv 1 oblique was a hell of a lot cheaper and sustained longer.

So just tested rank 15 oblique averaged 925 vs red rubabos in pilgrim path (lv125) and lv 1 oblique full str was averaging around 795, so its a 130 damage loss, but the cost of maintaining sp pool of 900 with no spr, and 3k sp with close to 200 spr doesn’t justify it for me, it seems at this level even with 50% attribute damage for oblique, that lvl 1 works just fine. This was with a +7 skull bow btw

Also the damage you gain from full str for multishot and your poisons i think outweighs this dps loss, at least for me it does.

against the same mob, neelde blow does 1532 with full str and only 1100 with no str, this is rank 5 of the skill with no attributes. granted the other two poisons get no gain so they stay the same with our without str

the thing is that i dont use needle blow, i use wugong, zhendu, and later pot gu and the insect skill. i dont think needle bow worth it for pve, maybe pvp but pve its only good for bosses, while wugong + zhendu is awesome for dungeon pts

True but really what other stat do you want, really you could go full con and it wouldnt make much difference for wugu, the str is mainly just for archer skills i guess.

dude arde dagger procs with our poison, get one

ah yeah, i had heard that guess i’ll pick one up thanks.

Whoa,I didn’t know that myself. Arde dagger wasn’t a thing when I had my wugushi.

That is an amazing find. That means that Zhendu (in particular because of its duration) would do a whole lotta more damage.

and it adds a new scaling possibility for wugushi skills, high level elemental dmg daggers

1 Like

Problem i found going str in the lvl 80-100 area is that, even if you would go Str/SPR build, you are not suitable to play alone, or just with heavy pot consuming. While if you go DEX/SPR you have a higher chance to level alone. I went C2 Ranger > Wugushi. If i go Str, my ticks may be high up, but i get hit by most monsters so often and i rarely dodge that i dont recommend going str before 100+. While i still think that scaling a poison buff off of a physical stat seems odd, do i shoot Poison harder and thats why it does more dmg?
If you got any suggestions for someone around the lvl 90 area just go ahead. I just invested much money in my Wugu skills and tried to keep my dmg high like that

@subjecttovary
Thanks so much for your feedback. Truly appreciate it. :smile:

1 Like

Awaken Grima Pants +45 poison attack.

Though any element adds to wugushi poison. I suppose they would change that in the future.