Tree of Savior Forum

Terrible Lvl 290 Dungeon Design

I’d like to offer a feedback regarding the dungeon. I think it’s far too exploitable and that if someone decides to ruin the dungeon run, he could do so without anyway to stop him.

any ■■■■■■■ can ruin any run in any dungeon without been able to be stopped…

what makes you think 290 is any different/worse than the others?_?

the only thing i can think of is… to access the boss you also need to finish every single mob inside… :smiley: so it would be fair… :smiley: (no more rushing) :smiley:

All players currently in the party, that are logged in, could have to activate the warp device at the same time to be sent to the boss room, that could solve the rushing problem.

1 Like

Join the Queue it really rare to fall on 1 guy that just whant to rush boss when doing queue.
I done 290 over 70 time now. Never had someone who rush it.

Anyway… We can have fun planing our own patch but
Game suggestion here are just useless sadly (Simply because we got patch from KToS week/month later)

Ok enlighten me. Someone can afk or whatever and you can still make up for it by having good gears or pacing yourself correctly.

290 dungeon, someone rushes the wrong orb and it’s over. N

I had a similar issue where someone flipped out after I told them to stop hitting the trap.

My recommendation is to just run into the legitimate orb room first, do what you can to break it. Usually when you run up there, a group will follow.

lvl 50 someone rush to boss and is over, lvl 200 rush to wrong boss and it’s over

insert dungeon lvl here + insert rushing ■■■■■■■ here = ruined

Boss is the goal anyway. You will definitely get those cubes. Don’t know about 200 though since I haven’t encountered that.

Rushing the boss is better than not being able to fight the boss at all since you won’t get a cube if you don’t kill the boss.

Well my point still stands. I just experienced 3 runs where someone deliberately destroyed the first orb.

Call me unlucky but if someone just doesn’t want to listen. There’s no helping it. I told them before we started and they still went for it.