Tree of Savior Forum

[TELSIAI] The Infamous Dungeon AFK master "LmaoLoL"

• Reason for report : AFK in dungeon all the time.

• Server : Telsiai

• Team Name : LmaoLoL

This dude always afk - not really afk but he’s just pretending to be afk while non-stop spamming in dungeon runs. Not a single day that i haven’t encountered him doing such thing in Dungeon.

He’s being diss, being called out, being verbally abused, even shamed in shout, but nope…on your next queue, you’ll probably meet him again, afk and just waiting for you to finish the run. And also you’ll notice he will be the first one to leave after you finish the run, so not AFK, not DC, not having technical difficulties. Just sitting there, waiting for you to finish so he can queue again.

One time, me and some random guys decided to abandon the run coz he’s with us. But when i queue again, he’s also there. He probably also abandon since he’s the only one left on the run.

Here is what that disgusting animal looks like:

Didnt even wear a gear since he doesn’t need it.
And as you can see on the char name, it seems he knows what he is doing: “BobDoSomething”

At one point I thought he was a bot but then seen him several times on shout low-balling real hard (I forgot what he is buying, but i remember he made my whole cm party laugh coz of that extremely low price)

[PS: I have no issue if you are weak, or under geared - if you queue on dungeon, at least do the mechanics coz some dungeons are easy yet needs coordination(cube matching, destroying scrolls etc.) or atleast run around while pretending you’re doing something.]

[PPS: This dude probably receives tons of report daily so im thinking why the fck he can still continue this problematic behavior? is the report button just a design?]

2 Likes

with level cap raised, not just this guy, even more ppl are tends to leech since they’re lazy or playing an other alt in CMs or something else

And, I think u missed the ‘balala’ and their friends, always afk farming level/event dungeons “FOR AT LEAST A YEAR” without any kind of punishment to neither their farming alts nor main acc

:tired:

1 Like

seen that bish several times…can vouch with this.
very unhelpful specially now that everyone is farming dungeon. waste of sloth in queue.

Also there is a guy called “Etesian”, known for afk macroing cm, and guild hopping(maybe always getting kick out? idk?) with some genius level afk trick on dungeon runs:

1. Queue
  2. disconnect when start
  3. connect after several minutes(that time the 4 plebs already/nearly completed the run)

"i didnt afk, i was dc"

Hahaha this thou
*Queue
*disconnect when start
*connect after several minutes(that time the 4 plebs already/nearly completed the run)
requires too much work. the effort the guy puts in is equivalent to just running and finishing the DGN. he may not be doing anything in-game but he still has to wait to reconnect back.

well hes just pressing logout and alt tab to what ever…then login a bit and dodge the reports since he got a trump card “i didnt afk, i was dc” :rofl: (not that IMC will do some action if someone is reported anyways)

just leave the party or make fixed pt and enter rightaway
ages ago when i hate to give carry because i hate the player i just leave the dg lol
now its different though, i offer free seat for them to sit afk.
because actually all you need is 1 more person to get automatch worth exp
idk why ppl still automatch dg despite the queue just waste your time lol
the queue time can even worth a run lol.
especially when waiting for the 5th guy and 3 people ready 2 4 and the 4th guy become cancer which imc doesnt solve this issue
most likely because many still believe that automatch gives more exp lmao
the only exp punishment you get is only by soloing the dg.

nah, when the leecher notice, they’ll instantly quit and re-queue. like as OP statement in first post:

true, but it’s more convenience since you can doing something else while waiting i guess

lmao Etesian. the latest guild he got booted out of is Aria. apparently demanded GTW rewards when he didn’t even do ■■■■.

1 Like

HAHA party with him in old POD cm once. The Dude facing the wrong direction while non stop casting spells… even without enemy :rofl:

1 Like

lol
seem like the "balala"s start to moving now (just running around, not dealing dmg or doing anything)

imgs

edit: seems like he back to leeching

imgs

chachaki = balala1019

Make sure and tell others to not use his buff shop in front of dungeon NPC in ch2, and repair shop in same location in ch1.

Even his buffs are scam - 7.5%
Also, take note of his associated repair/buff shop - chakichaki, -nD and andyyy whch also afk in dungeon.

1 Like

Well, i’m an Orsha resident, so i didn’t knew that.

chachaki? he’s already on my list

and, to the “balala gang”: don’t try to change steam name (now using baabaa and in-game/random name mixed with the code instead), it’s too late bro =)

Long time i make black list on discord
5/10/2020 - NOW

-CelebrateOwO AFK DG 400 (5/10/2020)
-stupidbobo AFK DG 400 (5/10/2020)
-savior11 AFK DG 400 (24/10/2020)
-ScarJo AFK DG400 (12/11/2020)
-ghoul (PasukanIblis666) AFK DG400 (13/11/2020)
-Nightruler (Destiny’sEdge) AFK DG400 (13/11/2020)
-CHILLGREAT AFK DG400 (17/11/2020)
-LmaoLoL AFK DG400 (25/1/2021)
-WindowMain AFK DG400 (N/A)
-Timjin AFK DG400 (N/A)
-Porky - AFK DG400 (4/2/2021)
-chachaki - AFK DG400 (8/2/2021)
-Anderstz - AFK DG400 (8/2/2021)
-balala2014 - AFK DG400 (8/2/2021)
-HEREoBRAZIL - AFK DG400 (9/2/2021)
-cheryn - AFK DG400 (9/2/2021)
-Lynarine - AFK DG400 (10/2/2021)
-ScarJo - AFK DG400 (10/2/2021)
-andyyy - AFK DG400 (11/2/2021)
-Kahlua - AFK DG400 (11/2/2021)
-BRUNOMARS (Destiny’sEdge) AFK DG400 (12/2/2021)

-Etesian AFK DG400 & Macro on CM *use only ez skill and die
update 2021 : (Rebellion) > (Aria) and now (Undertaker)
AFK DG (13/11/2020)
Macro on CM (31/1/2021)
AFK DG (8/2/2021)

HimeKawai (DarkMatter) > and now (Celestial)
Not AFK but use stupid item to join dg 400 (vvr no+ no tran) and don’t help to kill boss

2 Likes

OMG!!!
I met all those names before and they really are AFK players…

I think i also saw him in Celestial before(im not sure). And you haven’t counted the other guilds from season server that he probably got kicked out of :rofl:

Maybe she just flexing her vvr :smiley: could be an attention whore :rofl:

I think i also saw him in Celestial before(im not sure). And you haven’t counted the other guilds from season server that he probably got kicked out of

I used to live Cele , im can confirm, i don’t see he join guild cele :distinguished:

Maybe she just flexing her vvr :smiley: could be an attention whore :rofl:

yep you right , she want to show off , she have nice gear but don’t use lol
she run cm with vvr no + no tarn and she don’t know , why ppl kick she :stuck_out_tongue:

HImeKawai

…interesting. gonna bring this up with our GM.

as for that cunt Etesian, we never had him in Celes. he was in Aria before Undertaker though.

HImeKawai

…interesting. gonna bring this up with our GM.

this play style , himekawai play it long time before moving to your guild cele
Darkmatter tell she now, but she no care and play it

she not chang

Now she is my blacklist forever

thanks for the heads up.