Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Solitary Cells

There are 20 ■■■■■■■ bots between two channels in this one area alone.

lol 30%-50% of server population bots

to bad your picture dont prove anything
GM cant baned someone base on ur picture /next time record it using f12

that place is 24/7 full of bots as a given due to the area’s continuous monster spawn

im surprised why this even needed a video proof while GM’s can check it out themselves any time of the day OwO

though i can still finish quests by just standing there and randomly hit stuff XD

Agree. No need for a video. The GM’s will just tell you that they will check the characters log to confirm it. So many bot Necro c3 on telsiai. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Just save everyone your idiocy and get the ■■■■ out of my thread.

Oh god, I saw them too. I created a similar topic and captured a video. Hope these bots get ban.

what is with ur atitude i just kindly remind it s no use to report bot with just picture
soo kiddo show me which part of your picture is bot ? it s just picture of a bunch of necro ,
altough everybody know almost all necro is boter but GM cant , just baned someone base on class only
save ur ldiotcy and make better thread

well… for starters… the word is “banned” not “baned” ‘w’;;;

the latter would be the scenario from knightfall where batman broke his back inside the batcave

another would be “too bad”, not “to bad” 'w’y

now going to the topic,

regardless if it’s a screenshot or a video, the gm still needs to verify those, and not ban someone solely based on the evidences shown in a thread.

the purpose of the thread is to alert GM to investigate the area, though due to the place being notoriously infested with bots using the same AI that anyone would be familiar how these bots position themselves

but even with that, or a video evidence, gm would still have to investigate regardless

the flaw in your statement is that you’re saying the report is invalid just because it lacks video evidence and that banning someone is solely decided on reports like this ‘w’;;;

ok got it ,even with video it s still not enough evidence and thanks for correction

1 Like

more precisely, evidences like screenshots and videos supplements the report for GM’s to investigate the matter ‘w’/

Need a reply from @GM_Francis we have 2 threads about these bots and you’re not even replying. How hard is that!

1 Like

Hello @mikuiqnw0

We have sanctioned some of the players you have reported while others are on our watch-list that are still being investigated. Thank you!