Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Rhythm Mortis -- Grandt bows down

heeaaave It’s a holiday today over heere, come come come :smiley:

Bumping this thread up!!

Grandtmaster is down with sickuness but still bumping this up! ~heavy breathing~

Oath: I solemnly swear to cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavors, to attend every guild event when able, and to socialize with everyone inside the guild.

IGN: smoke
Sex&Age: M/33
Characters and Levels: a)243lvl alchem2,cryo3, wiz1 b)245 druid 2, krivis 3, cleric 2 c) now in the midst of making lock, current at 175, aimming for wiz3, link2, thua1, lock2
PvE or PvP-oriented?: PvE/PvP
Play-time (rough estimates will do):9pm SGT till 1130SGT GMT+8
What can you do for the guild?: try utmost best to stick to the oath and help anyone with what i can and share what i know.

@frogfish hey man thanks for contacting me in-game, forgot to acknowledge here hahaha. Welp, thanks for applying for us bro! Sorry for the 18 hour late reply. Will PM you soon :slight_smile:

Bumpo once agein~~~~

bumping post :heart:

bumping it again :smile:

Oath: I solemnly swear to cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavors, to attend every guild event when able, and to socialize with everyone inside the guild.

IGN: AlwaysHungry

Sex&Age: Male, 30 years old

Characters and Levels:

1. Fencer 247 sw1 pelt1 barb3 fencer3;
  2. Fencer 258 sw2 barb3 fencer2;
  3. Rogue 181 arc3 scout1 rogue2.

PvE or PvP-oriented?: Both

Play-time (rough estimates will do):
Work & School days Mon-Sat 11am-1pm; 10pm-1am
Sundays & holidays 8-11am; 5pm-1am

What can you do for the guild?:
Teamplayer. I’ll try to contribute as much as I can for the guild’s benefit. Oh and I talk as much as I eat. :slight_smile:

Thanks for applying for us! :smiley: Hahaha sorry for the late reply, but we both know that we have already met huehuehue.

Bumping this up! 3 slots available. Currently need active world boss hunters to help our handful of WBers. Come now!

IGN:Mugiwarano
Sex&Age: Guy 25 (2017)
Characters and Levels:Mergen DPS lv 310
PvE or PvP-oriented?: PvE
Play-time (rough estimates will do):8pm~2am
What can you do for the guild?: Enjoy anything with guildmate, i dont mind donate some talt. Honestly and directly i join guild main point is for EarthTower with a party, and help each other to get what they want.

Hi @seng263! Thanks for expressing interest in joining RM. Grandt’s a little busy prepping for Christmas. Please download discord and add him Moxiie#7222 while waiting. :blush:

1 Like

ok thanks~ i wish i can join the guild~

Alright, holidays are over!!! Bumping this up! Time to recruit more! Looking for world bossers :3

Bummmpoooooooooooooooooo this pooossst

I solemnly swear to cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavors, to attend every guild event when able, and to socialize with everyone inside the guild.

IGN:
Goenyan

Sex&Age:
G.I.R.L , 23 years old .

Characters and Levels:

1. Rinki ( Cle C2 > Priest C3 > Oracle C1 > Miko , level 228 ATM )
  2. Rinka ( Wiz C2 > Linker C2 > Chrono C3 , Level 233 ATM )

PvE or PvP-oriented?:
PvE most time , but I can try PvP .

Play-time (rough estimates will do):
Everyday from 6AM > 10AM server time ( Sunday 8PM > 10AM server time )

What can you do for the guild?:
As my playstyle ( Support ) , I can give you buffs like Blessing , Prophecy , Stone Skin with my Miko and Link , speed with my Chrono .

Lovely, a support oriented person. Please add me on discord and then I will talk to you. :slight_smile:

Already sent a request in game .

Yup I already added you. Friend list crashed me more than hook256 doe hahaha. I do appreciate that you would download and add me on discord since it’s one of the few requirements we want from you :slight_smile:

Can you give me the discord room invitation ?