Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Rhythm Mortis -- Grandt bows down

bumping this post :heart:

IGN: Lobakhood
Sex&Age:36 m
Characters and Levels:163 wiz, Cryo c3, Sorc. 164 Claric c2, Dievdirbys c3.14+ War c2, Cata c2 .
PvE or PvP-oriented?: anything goes
Play-time (rough estimates will do): gmt +8 7pm to 12am
What can you do for the guild?: Tired of solo playing.

hey man! will get back to you once I get home from vacation. I advise that you download Discord and add me Moxiie#7222. Thanks!

Bumpo! We’re looking for chrono linkers!! or any linker is fine heehee

Oath: I solemnly swear to cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavors, to attend every guild event when able, and to socialize with everyone inside the guild.

Ascher
Male 22 Years Old
PD2 278 and Dopel 196
Prefers PvE
7pm onwards
I will try to help as best as I can to support our guild.

Alright, thanks for doing the app form bro. Download discord and add me, Moxiie#7222! Thank you!

BUMP!! #2000000000000000000char

Bumpoooooo :DDD #20characterssssssss

Bumpoooooo dis post~~~

Off early today. RM has 5 newly opened slots. Recruiting active people! We really need DPSes and chronolinks though, we’re at a surplus of clerics already ahaha.

bumping this post :heart:

bumping this thread hnggh~

can i join?
IGN: balbunis
class: doppel
lvl: 210

bumping for the love of wampus and gleeful

2 Likes

Yo man I appreciate the intent, but I would prefer if you filled out our app form :slight_smile:

Oath: I solemnly swear to cooperate with every member of the guild to reach the guild’s endeavors, to attend every guild event when able, and to socialize with everyone inside the guild.

IGN: Rankine Balbunis
Sex&Age: Male 22
Characters and Levels: Doppel 210
PvE or PvP-oriented?: Both
Play-time (rough estimates will do): 7pm-12pm
What can you do for the guild?: Don’t know… maybe guild battles or hunts… i can contribute for talts if you want…

grandt like talts. he addicted to talts

Thanks man. Be sure to add me on Discord so that I can start the interview! :slight_smile:

Other than that, bumpooooo. @raspberryl plz, hide yo treasures

Bump it to the left, bump it to the right. Shake yo hips and parteeeyy!!

/shakes booteh a b c 1 2 3
glad to be in this guild :DD love y’all <3