Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Gem Feud 1 Channel

Dear IMC staff,

FYI, last night gem feud channel in Telsiai server reduced from 3 to 1 resulting to channel overload and massive lag inside. Not sure, this is bug or not. Please help verify.

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @GM_Francis

Thanks and regards,
DW

3 Likes

it was fun, but with that many players the IMPENDING DOOM that is VGA ERROR is bound to happen, even if the game is set on Low Settings. :frowning: happened to me on my 2nd round.

If that so, leaving Gem Feud with 1 channel really sucks. We see a lot of players wont be able to join and enjoy the game due to number of players restriction. channel full kindly address this matter please. Thank you!

can’t play gemstone feud this way. too many ppl in same ch.
lag and vga say hi
please change it back to normal, 3 ch. thank you.

or even better, please add more ch than that, if possible. not sure how many, just 1 or 2 more ch is probably enough?

in telsiai, usually all feud ch are full 1 min after the portal is opened (sometimes even less than 1 min). so many ppl enter, the ch fills up so fast. Imagine trying to enter feud at 9:31 but you can’t because all ch are already full. It happened to me before
:tired:

1 Like

Please @STAFF_Bob help us from the hell of feud right now. Some ppl also write ticket about that and we could say IMC doesn’t care the problem. That’s issue can make the game become inexperience and bad for gamer.

1 Like

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @GM_Francis

I hope we could get your answer asap.

First, 60+ player each team would be too many. It also brings the problem of lagging.

Second, most of us should be fine with massive pvp feud cos It’s fun. However, your server cannot handle it. If some player DC and thanks to your channel only has 100 player capacity, once you dced and comeback the channel is like 12X/100 then you get stucked for at least 15minutes.

Please, we do feud almost everyday and we have fun doing it. Please fixed the problem asap.
Either going back to 3X vs 3X or increase channel capacity like 200 so we won’t get stuck, thanks

• Enters feud to see the fun that is 65 vs 65
  • Gets client crashed the moment I enter with 53 vs 23 in counting
  • Now currently stuck in Character Select screen until feud ends (and of course no medals received)

Like, IMC if you want to make 65 vs 65, by all means, but the game isn’t optimized for this …

Here’s your recent patch from maintenance from Tuesday.

Now @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @GM_Francis tell me where you said that feud will be held in one channel only.

This 65 v 65 is unbelieavably nightmarish. A horrendous change that should be addressed ASAP.

edit: This is the fourth day like this

edit#2: Also the team who killed the feud boss basically wins the round, since it gave 3k freaking points. :tired:

Please fix the Gem Feud in Telsiai!
Why do you make Telsiai Gem Feud 70 vs 70 when the channel cap is only 100?
If you get disconnected you can’t reenter because the channel will be full and your char will be stuck forever until the match ends!
And killing boss gives way too much points, like the Gem Feud went from npc snip to boss snip… Yikes! Please let us play with three channels like before!

1 Like

Still, no any feedback from imc.

Why can’t everyone be happy with what IMC produces? You wanted content and you got it but now you are happy that you got new content but sad that you aren’t able to enjoy this marvelous new content riddled with problems.

One should always expect IMC to produce the top problem content for you to enjoy and laugh about as fond memories 10 years later when you are older.

Hello again @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @GM_Francis .

I really thought feud servers will be fixed today but look

It’s the second week like this happening. It is very disappointing to see that it hasnt been fixed and we havent heard any feedback from you guys.

it was fun at first, but when about a hundred players converge at one point and spam HUGE Graphically Marvelous AoE skills, i can no longer move due to an overdose of graphics lag even on low settings. XD

not doing feud currently, but bump for telsiai,

still not fixed @GM_Francis

hwrehewrh

It got worse this week, feud can’t even split players evenly now.

This also happened on Klaipedia today. And it capped out at 31 people to a team and told everybody else that tried to join that the channel was full. Lots of complaints in shout chat but apparently nobody came to the forums to report it?

Fedimian also have same problem.

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri Capping the channel at 60 is not the solution. Bring back more channels–this is inexcusable. It’s happening on Klaipeda as well and people are getting locked out when the match hits 30v30. There should not be one channel for one of the most important pieces of daily content in the game.

After the last maintenance in Silute looks like gem feud has only one channel too, 34v35 tuesday and today I can’t enter due the “channel si full” 1 sec after the start X_x

60v60 looks to much.

But in Fedimian 25v25 it’s ok and fun.

Maybe they need to keep this in fedimian… (To much channels for the numbers of players).

Last week in feud:

3v3
4v4

it’s so boring.