Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai - Community Event] Tree of Fashion - 2018

Tree of Fashion - 2018

Hi everyone! Tree of savior is known for its cute costumes in all aspects, after an extremely super long discussion that I had with @SkyKirisame and @Nekorin, we’ve decided to host an event for the players! This community event is OPENED to everyone based on the registration that is done here! We’ll be accommodating at most 20 participants for that event date.

When is the event?
This will be held on 29th September Saturday, 9am server time.

Where will it be held?
Septnyi Glen

What is the event about?
This event is to showcase both the fashionable people of Telsiai and also the ones who can roleplay the most based on the theme given! You can find all the themes in the image below for the cover page.

Who are the Committee members?
The Committee members are the following selected people.(Team Name, Guild Name)

Game Host: PrimeMinister, Eminence

• Seitenshi, Eminence
  • Minoria, GrapeSoda
  • Nekorin, 13Apostles

What are the prizes available?!
Through an exciting donation from the committe members and guild members, we’ve placed in some lucrative rewards to the winners of the game! You can find the listing of rewards in the cover page below as well. If we obtain further donations from the community, we’ll update it accordingly to the pool. If you wish to contribute, do message any of the committee members above. Personally i believe the grand prize is quite fantastic :smile:

How does it work?
Each contestant is given 1 minute to roleplay the current theme, be creative! Additional points are given if you’re able to relate back to Tree of Savior terminology / ideas as well! Here’s an example, if it’s a Halloween theme, instead of saying Trick or Treat, you can say Trick or Talt instead! Netting you bonus points to the judges!

How does the scoring work?
Here’s the breakdown of scores that we’ve finalized.

• 30% Fashion + 70% Creativity

How will the order be done during that day?
We will randomize everyone’s order during that day via a randomizer to see who will begin first to the end.

What happens if I’m late?
If you’re not online by 9am server time, you will automatically be disqualified. Please be there on time to ensure everyone’s time is not wasted. If you know in advance that you’re not able to make, please inform any of the committee members during that time to allow us to replace your slot with someone else.

How do i register for the event?
Please fill up the following form by stating you wish to register for the event in this topic itself and state the following information below. NOTE THAT THIS EVENT EXTENDS TO [SEA-TELSIAI] SERVER ONLY This is a first come first serve basis on 20 participants maximum only. You automatically accept the terms and conditions upon registering. No minimum level is required, however please ensure that you have the map unlocked to head there during the event.

Team Name:
Guild Name:

For Example:

I want to register for the Tree of fashion event, here are my details.
Team Name: PrimeMinister
Guild Name: Eminence

Terms and conditions

• No racism or profanities are allowed during the roleplay period
  • The commitee reserves the right to disqualify anyone if found suspicion of cheating / creating disturbance to the game.

That is it for the time being, this post will gradually be updated to fill in any missing information. The 2nd post will be used to confirm the attendees for that day. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to let me know so that we can improve this in the future. Cheers!

5 Likes

reserved for confirmed participants

do i have to play all three themes? or i can choose 1? is there fees?

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.