Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Bot “Grayscale”

Fixed course and teleport frequently basically replacement for WebbleWabble

1 Like

Hello @kareshi,

It would greatly help us with the investigation if you could provide a video evidence showing the reported player’s activity. Thank you

GM Inspection Process

1. GM’s will randomly patrol the areas of the game that are known to be inhabited by bots.
  2. GM’s will attempt to interact with the player character suspected of botting.
  3. If the suspected player character does not react and carries on farming the user will be punished according to the penalties outlined above.

why make the players do the work when you have that process listed?
source: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1679

I would also like to repost this since maybe the GMs forgot what their work comprises of.

GM Inspection Process

1. GM’s will randomly patrol the areas of the game that are known to be inhabited by bots.
  2. GM’s will attempt to interact with the player character suspected of botting.
  3. If the suspected player character does not react and carries on farming the user will be punished according to the penalties outlined above.

why make the players do the work when you have that process listed?
source: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1679

1 Like

Hello @GM_Francis ,

It would greatly help us if you could provide a video evidence showing the @GM_Francis investigation of reported player’s activity. Thank you

4 Likes

I second this, although they will only reply what they said to my friend, which they also banned from posting in the forums.

Hello @roxy00,

We have already applied a proper sanction to the reported player. As for your inquiry, we cannot provide information regarding that matter due to security reasons. A thorough investigation is needed before applying certain sanctions on the reported players. We hope you understand our side for that matter. With that said, you may refer to the announcement of our latest policies and penalties in the game. Thank you

Yes, she was banned from this forum after she reported a lot of bots ruining the game. She also quit last week because she was so stressed of playing the game.