Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Bot “FRAMBOS”

• Server : Telsiai

• Team Name : FRAMBOS

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 12:49

• Evidence

Fixed course and teleport frequently at the exact spot basically replacement for RichQueen

1 Like

Hello @kareshi,

It would greatly help us with the investigation if you could provide a video evidence showing the reported player’s activity. Thank you

Let’s go boys.

GM Inspection Process

1. GM’s will randomly patrol the areas of the game that are known to be inhabited by bots.
  2. GM’s will attempt to interact with the player character suspected of botting.
  3. If the suspected player character does not react and carries on farming the user will be punished according to the penalties outlined above.

why make the players do the work when you have that process listed?
source: https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1679

2 Likes

I’m too lazy to upload the video on YouTube just for a report and to do the job for you and there is no way to upload it directly here. However, I have speak to another potential macro bot user which claim he isn’t but apparently farm there 24/7 (he responded while I was trying to film him). According to his support he knows that this is RichQueen’s replacement because they follow the exact same pattern. While we were chatting openly saying we were filming this, FRAMBOS shows no response and keep following the same pattern. I could upload the video for you if you have a discord or something btw.

Best Regard

up youtube bro. Dont give it to GM. he wont do anything.