Tree of Savior Forum

Teleport bot hack in famous farming areas

• Server : Telsial

• Team Name : Santaflora

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : around 8:00 until this time the report is submitted

• Evidence teleport hack bot, its very evasive, i think the bot is programmed not to teleport near a player but you can catch a glimpse of it whenever you suddenly enter an area. seriously it is very game breaking and unfun as they clear out the whole area leaving some players nothing to farm to. the person was a Reiter thauma which i heard is a good class for farming silver.

Hello @tunasizzlingflux

It would greatly help us with the investigation if you could provide a video evidence showing the reported player’s activity. Thank you

bullshit. just go there yourself

now that u mention it, i’ve seen some people randomly popping up on the edge of my visual range, then suddenly they teleport again before i can have a glimpse on their name
At first I thought it was some new mechanic of ToS (like the fly wings in RO or just quest teleports) but now that u mention this, it’s a possibility

Mods are completely incompetent in their jobs. It really is IMC’s fault overall. Remember that they won’t even claim they have bots. They call them “24-hour hardcore.”

IMC is killing their own game.