Tree of Savior Forum

Telekinesis (Psychokino) and Joint Penalty (Linker)

I am so interested with the telekinesis skill from psychokino. it is able to smash enemy and deal a great damage. Unfortunately, it is only for single target. In reality, I often do an area damage when hunting. In addition to that skill, I found the sad reality that it can not be used to kill the boss.
so, I imagine if combine the telekinesis skill with joint , do you think it will work to kill monster when leveling and give area damage?

Telekinesis is the very definition of a cool concept awfully implemented…

it best uses are to hold enemy for others or use that enemy as a hammer to piss more enemies around you…

yeah… i got it. But i wanna do an area damage with that skill. Can I combine with joint penalty from Linker? so Imagine after I connect all the enemies and I start grab one of them using telekinesis. As a result, I do once telekinesis to kill at least 5 monsters… do you think it is possible?

for what I can remember, if you move the monster away it will unlink…

but, if you do it on the same spot it should work…

BUT!!! by that point use PP, it’s better in every way but distance…

and the fact that you get your ass kick if you have lag…

oh i see… so it is better to use PP to do an area damage…
by the way, am I right that I say telekinesis is not able to kill the boss? or maybe there are something that telekinesis can do to grab the boss?

1 Like

It should damage the boss slightly if you hit him with a monster. But at that point it’s easier to just basic attack. That skill is made for pvp purposes.

okay , that’s why when I did pvp, I easily killed my partner using telekinesis…