Tree of Savior Forum

Tel Harsha for Healer

all this sucks for ppls with bad pc composition (dsync,netcode delay(even if 0.5 sec ruin your run) cause cant heal nonstop as players with good net pc configs i prefer do it with dd than healer but and here i have troubles with iframe mechanics cause same issue dsync with fade immune, puddle have very bad displayed, it is even worse to notice him among all the enemy and your floor circles,
this mechanic should be marked with at least some kind of totem. sad pepe

Is that some mechanics specific to that fight? I rarely heal my toons because they donā€™t need to be healed often, but without that I canā€™t clear stage 1 in less than 15 mins even with level 430+ assists. Iā€™ll try that next time.

Edit: thinking about this, I was able to clear much faster when I didnā€™t care about gimmicks and letting Tel Harsha go berserk mode since the constant fire damage would force me to heal the assisters almost constantly.

Now using Tanta 3*, Succubus 2*, Misrus 2* and Nebulas 2*. With the little healing buffs (blue rings), my assisters can clear stage 4 in 9 mins. This is really funā€¦