Tree of Savior Forum

Team feature i'd like to have

• First of all i would love to have the silver shared among all my characters (i am the kind of player that like the idea of having a big lodge with many chars).

-Adventure journal shared among all charachters

• better customization (skill team and other feature… it would be so absolutly a turn on to have some customization in that way)

• team lodge improvements… like room for crafting etc.

1 Like

evrything that count troward completition should be team and not char!

The more i play the more i see how beneficial it would be!

i agree, adventure progress should be team wide just like collections are.

1 Like

the more i play the more i see potential wasted for team features

well i kinda changed my mind on this. The adventure part where you get exp cards for completion of map or killing a certain amount of monster i use to level my alts. so if it was team based at some points everything is completed and you cannot benefit from it.So i guess its better if it is not shared.

I would like a common ranking for the accounts, not shared achievement log. So you could have an account rank and not a character rank.

with the recent implementation anti bot in their mind they never let us have shared silver among all team level (this is sad since it could be the moste useful things for legit player)…

Btw Wings of Vibora NPC sure gives some cards but past level 100 you gain your cards mostly from the mission guy in Fedimian.
But to skip this things they can put a team completition, and some other completition per char to compensate.

Another suggestion:
Better lodge or some sort of housing with amenities would be great (garden, alchemist lab, blacksmith etc… based on the char you have… have some creativity)

+1 to that. I’ve wished the same thing, still no awnser. This game focuses so much on individual characters… why? It could be so much better and fun if you could have a whole progression being shared among all your characters, specially when the game has designed this multiple ways to build your character… IMC has some crazy contradictions, I’m sincerely hoping for an optimized aventure journal, I think it’s a great feature.

1 Like

Adventure journal is waaaaaay beyond that, you’re talking about the hunting achievements, and map exploration, which could still be individual without any problems! :smiley: