Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

Deeds is not suicide, do u even know how OP deeds is, literally the most broken skill in this game.

I am the best Swordsmen in my server with 2x lolopanther equipment, I can’t tell you how strong STR and DEEDS both are, anyone who doesn’t raise DEEDS to lvl 10 is literally gimping themselves, listening to forumers who gives wrong advise.

3 Likes

i agreed, even a new player like me after read DOV description find it more useful than frenzy and warcry

really? your STR and your lolopanther set VS my Dex Swordy?

i can AFK whole day you wont hit me, i assure you.

go get in PVP and show us your ranking then.

edited: PVP RANKING TABLE or it DIDN’T HAPPEN.

there are lots of factors affecting how a combat happens. and it is a lot complicated than what you think. But for the Benefit of understanding, let me try to explain the most Basic of it.

Those are DAMAGE, DEFENSE, HIT RATE AND DODGE RATE.

DoV requires something for it to work, 'GET HIT.

That means you are not to invest on ‘DEX’, or else it would be useless.

The main issue lies in it. in order for DoV to work, you won’t invest in DEX, on the contrary, DEX is the stat where HIT RATE and CRIT RATE DEPENDS.

as i mentioned from my previous post. even my 260 DEX DOPPEL MISSES A LOT to those HIGH-DEX ARCHERS.

Then tell us how your NON-DEX BUILD will hit those players in PVP?

#1 swordsman in server

We are still waiting for your PVP RANK Screenshot.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

OP says he means PvP. that’s why i dare this TOP SWORDSMEN to show his ‘PVP’ ranking .

wanna team battle league pvp please play sword 3 cata 3, plague doctor or warlock, making a dex doppel is pointless, sounds like u just want to win and continue to make more noobs making the wrong character and hopefully they will continue to suffer in gameplay

1 Like

I can share GvG moments and field pvp, where it matters =)

3 Likes

Good luck for not investing deeds of valor and trying to do any form of high dmg to be useful in earth tower or uphill content.

“Dex” swordsman lmao, why dun play an archer instead if u r so into ur dex build.

And the team battle league arguement…so now u can dodge warlock or any form of magic now?? are u being serious trying to make DEX build Doppel for TBL? you seriously know what you are talking right? or you are expecting at high rank there are alot alot alot of swordsmen to PVP? lmao!!

If you think STR is bullshit and not going to raise Deeds of Valor, I don’t understand why are you playing Doppelsoeldner not trying to achieve high DPS in PVE situation, reroll plz, the PVP team battle league argument is dumb, like very dumb, even restats into DEX wont put you in the top rank, top 10 or top 20 doesn’t have a swordsmen, even if it has, its the pvp king cata 3 sword 3, its not going to be Doppel, this is just how the game is right now, Magic is stronger, undodge-able.

Stop dreaming and spreading wrong information Mr.whatever the name is, there is enough noob swordsmen out there receiving wrong info already.

3 Likes

So investing dex in doppel = noob? What if I simply like to see the yellow numbers flowing? Or just like the evasive melee kind of character? Also the dex can’t dodge magic argument really? Can str dodge magic then? Heck, can any stats dodge magic? Dex can dodge physical, period. Magic is undodgeable in general anyway, how is this a weakness?

I’m a dex doppel myself, simply bcs I want to, I would have respected what you (or anyone) said had it not for the "I’m number one, do this bcs I said so" argument, pfttt. Also I guess I’m noob++ since I didn’t invest more than 1 DoV either, meh I have 9 pts to invest in other skills.

Suffer in gameplay? What kind of suffering do you even talk about? Damage? Meh, anything linked or sucked by frost pillar will die anyway, and I will outdamage anything if the armor type is cloth anyway. Survival? Do you str swordie survive better, dear 1 swordman in server? Ohh, right 2 lolopanties! Must be because of your enormous strength, what else. Solo’d ET I guess?

6 Likes

Cool how you Misses a lot in your Vid.

You’re boasting your damage over non - Dex Char?? Have you noticed how many misses you’ve done? the amount of laugh is too much i can’t contain it.

65% of the time you were running and waiting for your teammate to catch something for you. a DEAD WEIGHT to be precise.

thank you for sharing your VID, it really does show HOW USELESS DOV even in GUILD BATTLE it is.

The argument still is valid, your not HITTING with your SHITTY BUILD even those with Decent DEX / EVA char. these chars can even do the laundry and whole household. your still not going to hit em.

STOP DREAMING. The fact that you ‘CANT’ HIT is more than enough reason why not spending in DEX is ■■■■.

3 Likes

I thought Dex vs Str debate was over the moment R8 was released? Stupid high base damage of R8 classes will make Dex great again

It’s supposed to be over long before that, or at least I stopped caring eventho I have stat reset pot to play with. However it seems some no.1 in some server guy still like to declare enormous str or noob. I guess it’s just the internet, someone has to feed his ePeen.

1 Like

This is just as fun as watching trump and hillary debate hehexd

Technically, the debate wasn’t over till R8 info was released and revealed that many R8 skills will have over 3k base damage. Particularly Swordman classes.

Now I think putting points in Dex and Con will be much more favorable than Str. Dex gives you crit rate and evasion - aka damage potential and defense. Lost pAtk from Str will be gained from Transcendence system, gears and buffs.

However, until R8 arrives, all of this will be just theory crafting. I would rather wait and observe kTOS before making rash decision

Might as well make stats fixed right? Why do we even bother allocating stats, geez, stupid developer, right?

STR 2 : CON 1 swordie huh ? don’t make me laugh LOLL

Nope. You can get hit my magic and it still stacks. Specially by those weak shards from pp + ice wall combo.

Also, high DEX won’t make you untouchable. You still get hit by mobs, bleeding and other ticking status ailments.

The reason to go STR>DEX is that DoV scales in percentage so little P.ATK will benefit you just a little while still taking more damage.