Tree of Savior Forum

TBL Problems still here since closed beta:

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : anytime

Server Name: any server

Team Name: any team

Character Name: any char

Bug Description :

1 in 2 TBL matches, absolutely critical failure of a certain skill or mechanic. Huge disadvantages I’ve just lived with the last 2 years. Please for the love of all things decent, can we put this somewhere on the priority list.

Weapon swap often erases weapon macros, regardless of speed of swapping. Happens even with doing nothing but just pushing the button once. Intermittent failure to produce my loadout, usually happens at a crucial time (happens all the time, but I always remember it happening at the worst of times) like in TBL, when I need to throw on a shield to tank a hit. So that moment you take a huge hit and probably die, because your shield wasn’t there, then you have to OPEN THE INVENTORY MANUALLY and find the damn thing and equip it. 50% of the time you do it, it will ERASE YOUR OTHER MACRO because of the nature of the beast. This is basically a death warrant, it takes over 10 seconds to do all this ■■■■ with your clunky UI. Would be great if your UI could remember the last position of where you were viewing in your inventory and put you back there when you reopen it.

Knocked down players 95% of the time are invisible when knocked down, the only reason I’m able to hit them is because I predict where they land, however this isn’t reliable as sometimes the games physics sends the player in the opposite direction, my knockdowns are half a screens range. This is detrimental, it essentially kills off any momentum I have when comboing into knockdowns. All my skills have knockdown, this is a huge disadvantage. Coupled with other failures, one can see how this accretion of errors can begin to overwhelm the average player.

Mount doesn’t summon, with OR WITHOUT any addons. This is something introduced since the 2nd last maintenance patch with the swordsmen/wiz rework. Doesn’t matter what mount. This is seriously a huge one, if my mount doesn’t spawn (1 in 3 TBLS it won’t, 1 in 4 TBLS weapon swap macro fails, 100% of TBL matches I cannot see any knocked down players consistently) I can’t use ANY of my skills. You may as well sign my death warrant.

1 in 4 Trot casts, FAILS outright. This is another new one that was introduced with the swordsmen rebalance. Please fix these, these problems are so common and infuriating I find myself fighting the very game itself more than the players infront of me. It’s like trying to drive a car but everything in the passenger’s seat is throwing ■■■■ at you and screaming in your ear. Trot is my movespeed, its the keystone in the arc that is Cataphract, without it I am a swordsmen with no skills that can be used. Please fix this. I seriously cannot believe how a game this far in development can have such crucial issues, seemingly mundane ones that just don’t get fixed.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Play game
  2. Take 3 steps in TBl
  3. Try to win a match inTBL
  4. Try to play a game with no glitches

Screenshots / Video :
Any TBL match.

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU : doesn’t matter, happens on all 3 accounts on all PC’s
  • RAM : doesn’t matter, happens on all 3 accounts on all PC’s
  • Graphics Card :doesn’t matter, happens on all 3 accounts on all PC’s
  • Mainboard : doesn’t matter, happens on all 3 accounts on all PC’s
  • Storage : doesn’t matter, happens on all 3 accounts on all PC’s
  • OS : doesn’t matter, happens on all 3 accounts on all PC’s
  • Internet Connection : doesn’t matter, happens on all 3 accounts on all PC’s
  • Country, Region : doesn’t matter, happens on all 3 accounts on all PC’s
2 Likes

Hi @Over.Kill,

Kindly send a support ticket for further assistance regarding this matter. Thank you.

The biggest TBL flaw = gear to win

1 Like

id say the bigger problem is a character with no gear at all can be rank #1 in TBL fairly simply. Some classes are just not ready for TBL yet. Like alot of things in this game.

1 Like

Hi fellow cataphract, I discovered a workaround since I experienced that mount problem as well… (1) mount issues; before you enter a match make sure you are unmounted and the companion is turned off (F9 window), then turned it on when inside a match, also make sure all mount related add-ons are uninstalled since they cease to work properly, (2) weapon swap; you can use hotkeys instead they are more reliable, I swap 3 weapon sets, a pike, 2 shield and 2 one hand. (3) trot; cast it without moving since movement tends to cancel it.

2 Likes

The chars with no gear at highest ranks are either disguised whales or people who got carried by overgeared whales

Simply as that

A non-geared will just get 1hko’d at TBL

my dragon soar lv15 when come to tbl = lv4 with 5hit

Hope it gets resolved soon but they are kinda slow in fixing things, even the crush gear destroy debuff has been broken since forever.

1 Like

Which debuff? If you’re referring to Great Corruption or Disenchant, mechanics like these have always worked, they just do not update the character stat window.

1 Like

Nope. Not simple as that. Do you TBL?

1 Like

You can reach high ranks with certain builds that don’t rely in any gear (f.e. diev3kriv3zealot2 full spr).

I think people abuse the term whale ad nauseam. There is a ton of geared people that aren’t whales nor rmtrs.

I stated it, ‘crush gear destroy’, as for such other mechanics I am aware some don’t show in stat window.

What’s broken about it? Isn’t it just the tooltip? ToS wouldn’t be ToS without wrong tooltips and descriptions.

It normally increases the effect of patk or def reduction from Crush by 10% per level and also reduces the def/mdef by 50% I think.

Did for quite a time, reached top 20s by just being carried, then changed my stat build to almost full con for survivality, did way better and got some kills by myself but didn’t got lucky on getting overgeared people in my party, still with the high con and decent gear, certain players of the same class did from 1k dmg per hit and some others did like 5k and even 1hko’d me

Power of cash

That attribute is just translated incorrectly. That should be fixed after Monday’s maintenance, but if not then, soon after.

It will be:

• Increases the physical attack and physical defense reduction of [Crush] by 10% per attribute level
  • If defense is chosen, also reduces affected enemy player’s physical and magical defense from equipment by 50%
  • Increases SP consumption by 10%

The skill functionally rolls either attack or defense reduction. It’s random each time the debuff is applied which stat will be reduced. The attribute increases the potency of either of these effects, but if it is chosen to reduce the defense of the enemy, it additionally applies the equipment defense reduction on players only.

I know it’s not your fault as the description was horribly incorrect, but at least it will be fixed soon.

No, if that’s the cast then the effect is still broken, we have tested it several times, there has been no instance that enemy attack has been reduced.

I will review it again to be sure, and maybe even try to get someone in game to help me test it, but that seems to be the correct effect.

Like what I said, ‘we have tested it several times’, I main lancer since it’s release, I also get to talk to other lancers. So far, what works is the random defense break and not the attack reduction.

K, I just tested it in game within 5 seconds, definitely works.

1 Like

In our tests, from 12 crush attempts 5 reduced defense and none of them reduced attack. We pressumed that the attack reduce could be hidden but it is not.

Can’t possibly test in 5 sec, what kind of test did you do? In that case what did exactly works?