Tree of Savior Forum

TBL coming back next week

Oh God! Krivis is back!

Salus? Where are you?

1 Like

Skull Breaker ? Where are you ?

People kept screaming for TBL/PVP so I guess having them prioritize that worked. IMC did listen to us this time. GJ

Oh, I’m not saying that it should be now, but I hope we get another rank reset event very soon because I think it make sense after all the new changes they made especially with PVP mechanics and card system overhaul which surely would have affected some if not most builds. Maybe when lv.360 comes? By then, IMC can start hyping people up with R9 content bit by bit.

Also, where is Saalus change? Ninja patch?

1 Like

Anyone have a link to the list of diminishing returns and what shares what?

Here you go.

2 Likes

but saalus and ET nothing changes :frowning:

I’m starting to think salus update will be one of that things exclusive to ktos. Like the old 5 entries to dungeons. Hoping i’m wrong

Please, bring the new Saalus for Good sake :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no its not, they said before about testing saalus

Traumatized trashcan detected.

2hand blunt… Hoping it would have better spr than its single handed version, so I would not buy sage wall for my pardoner anymore.

Sorry to rip your hopes but it doesn’t even have spr on it.

Pls link your source thank you

GM in Fedimin confirmed that Saalus will be updated too with patch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice, just when I can’t play on my PC suddenly we get the updates. feelsgoodman :tired:

315 orange 2H version, Skull Breaker:
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/210400

It has crit rate, block pen, STR and DEX. No SPR. Which makes sense I suppose since SPR is usually for support builds, this weapon is meant for pure damages.

1 Like

I dont like 2-h blunt weapon…
Paladin is a deffensiv cls in my opinion a palaquisitor needs a shield >.>

no way! my palaquisitor is a DPS class :smiley: pewpew

and what is with ET/Solmiki?