Tree of Savior Forum

TBL alt farming

• Reason for report : A player under the name of Qwertoo is using alts to q TBL. The characters with “TheIdle” in their names are his alts. I understand that times in the queue are long, but this is bad behavior.

• Server : Fediman

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 11:30

• Evidence https://imgur.com/a/udKr4

Ohoo you spotted Mooo, Fedimians mascot and the pure reason Fedi still is in green numbers despite having a very low population xD

#shoutspammonologues

1 Like

THe problem is, NOONE comes TBL for 90 minutes. SO i make a beal, a deal noone agrees to , i will bring my alts TBL but they wont help anyone much.

I think its a good deal, nothing wrong with haveing 5 computers

and I DO sometimes help people, but you assume becuase i can multibox im a bad person.

lisectumbusa i wonder guild u in, that lests u speak crap about me

a thousand years =) the day we met, frozen i held my beeath, right from the start, i knew i found a hole for my heart

i take my time helping people with 260 and 2302 dungoen sometimes, and i wanted to relax, i tihnk

i will go TBL, not enout people is there, SO I MAKE IT CLREAR what i was doint, and if u was ever 2 of my alts and u v 2 non alts i let u 1v1

but i am a bad person how? U DIDNT SAY YET

i especially let u win IMVI becuase u cried, YOU are the ONLY person that says they dont want my alts to come

What in the fcuk???

its quite common you try hurt others that better than you, tell people how bad i am, i like to hear it

you are a fruad, and i can prove it, u do not show ur toes

this will be my only reply, i tried to help what i thought was lacking, (tbl) maybe i was wrong to ask my other computers to join.

ill leave game becuase of you and let you ponder it

im still not seeing HOW i was farming with alts, but maybe im stupid. i thought i added alts so we could actually go a tbl, simnce i was waiting 90 min to join one, and i made it CLEAR i was ading them.

u just wanna ■■■■ on me, becuase u play 10 min a day, and go hue hue, try get me banned, and see what game is like without me, in fact i might just go away a while if u hate me THAT mutch, and lol at u

90 mins? I thought i had it rough with 30 minute queue

i didnt even answer u, no my alts do NOT farm tbl, they was only in que after i was, and only so we didnt wait 1 hour to go a tbl, but u wanna wait 1 hour tbl, FINE by me, i wont go again

i was in que about 50 min until i added my alts, que time dropped a lot, but is random a lot more since my alts can buff, just not hit (cleric can give resurection buff), mage can guve enchart lightning, enchart fire, bla, why do i explain mysel

SIX MEN, is all it needed to que, and i tried asking, NOONE DID

so yes, i used my other computers to que on some alts, that I SAID I WOULD, so what, he doesnt like it, i wont do it again
THAT I SAID, i said, JUST SAY and i wont que on em, BUT HE DOESNT SAY BEST PART, ASK his fellow how THEY WON

HE DIDNT EVEN TRY, so his friend god sad, and said DOOD this isnt how u get people to come

so i let him beat me, while he takeing pictures, makes me a bit sad, i have to explain myself, but

Hahaha so this is what TBL has come to in extremely low-pop servers.

1 Like

That guy needs both an in-game and forum ban…

1 Like

Банте его нахуй, заебало нытье, пущай в пастбин играет

I love you daddy moo

Don’t listen to angry people, you are the best entertainment on Fedimian, without you the server will be so dead xD

1 Like