Tree of Savior Forum

Taoist build . Help with weapon and equips

Hello,

I am so lost in the game when it comes to equipments and such. Currently I have a level 380 taoist (cleric2,krivis3,druid2,taoist3) all int .

I want to make it my main and have end gears for them.

What weapons should i aim for? Some say get a rod instead of a 1h mace/shield? I also heard that masinio 1h mace is good too, or do i need to get the new raid weapons like asio or wastrel? ;-; and if a mace is more recommended, what kind of shield do i need to get? Do i basically find weapons that have good stats like +int+con?

Also, i have no idea what equipments and accessorys(ring, pendant,etc) im suppose to get … theres like legendary equips and such… i hear a lot of people trying to get primus stuff but idk whats the deal ? Also dunno where to get them … are they acheivable by cms? @-@ so far i have the electra necklace since it has that additional lightning property damage ;o;

Apologies for not knowing much lol i have so many questions…

Rod + shield is possible and better for your damage. Rods have higher magic attack than maces.

Rod, level 380 options: click here <<
Find primus shield too.
Armour must be primus 380 (orange grade), drops at Challenge mode too. Then once you are geared you could go party for Drake raid. Electra necklace is ok.