Tree of Savior Forum

Talking a little more about Multi-accounts

Right thanks @VacaOverpower so @LunarRabbit you can use your 7 laptop/pc and make 7 afk necro and you’re good :slight_smile: . Unfair? no, you worked for it (you leveled up the character) -_- lmao

1 Like

AFK = allowed.
Multi-account = not allowed.
Multi-account + AFK = not allowed (because multi-account).

1 Like

what are you talking about xD
they can’t even detect bots! lol

2 Likes

We “did not allowed” you do know what that means right? Anyways IMC and their context/support answer lul can’t trust their context and their understanding of your question.

Better ask: “I have a house we have 4 pc’s can I play ToS on all those PCs?”

Support seems to be triggered by the “Multi account” term. The way you ask it, I feel that you want their answer to be a “NO”. Better ask in a general unbiased manner.

IMO that’s a better support question.

1 Like

multi-account is allowed by my ticket
"There can only one ToS account per Steam account."
"There will be no issues as long as you do not use any third party programs"
IDK about multi-afk-accounts

5 Likes

They can.

You can play TOS in all those 4 PCs, but not at same time. Your question lacks the key piece “same time”, “multi-account”, it’s the same issue between my tickets and @VacaOverpower tickets:

There are not direct answers to your question, only “don’t use 3rd-party software” triggered response to macro/bot.

But we agree on one thing, it can be interpreted in multiple ways according to what the person believes. We need GM/STAFF definite clarification on the issue.

AFK = Allowed
Only once Tos in one account = Allowed
No 3pp = Allowed

Multiple Afk accounts set-up:
1) AFK = check
2) One tos in one accounte = check
3) No 3pp = check

So the answer is… XD

The cue word there is "“There can only one ToS account per Steam account.”
“There will be no issues as long as you do not use any third party programs”

I agree with you, but, multiple accoutn set-up on the same time:
Not check.

Exactly what I’m saying, lacks the confirmation for using them at the same time which my ticket have:

When you add “same time” word it goes to not allowed.

Doesn’t really matter if you do it at the same time or not. Unless they go full retard, it’s like 4 people playing 4 different PC with different steam/tos account vs 1 people doing all that stuff.

It does matter, multiple accounts at the same time is against the rules.

Or are you saying just because you can fool people who do not have the tools to check (players) you are allowed to break any rule?

Yep, might as well ask support again with a general question with that hint “the same time”.

“I have a house we have 4 pc’s can I play ToS on all those PCs… Can we/I play at the same time?” lel IMC

this question is easy: you are allowed to have multi-accs if you have a lot of PC’s.

1 Like

Reference, source please. Not from a support ticket.

“If you use them at the same time, not. If you have multiple-accounts but don’t login them at same time, allowed.”

That’s where we agree, tickets will just give answers based on the question and you’re asking what you want to be answered.

I’ll just cite @VacaOverpower. If you don’t consider support tickets valid you should also not consider Vaca’s ticket as valid.

We need GM/STAFF announcement on the issue to shut up me and everyone with a proper answer. No point in extending discussion at this point.

Once we have a proper announcement, even if they don’t enforce the rules on every map and channel, honest players will know what they should do or not do.

ah yea you need full evidence such as vid for them to “detect” bots. :smirk:

Sure but what’s the difference between you being in two accounts or being in one and your brother in another? How will IMC distinguish?

4 Likes

We need to specify scenarios to do so, for each scenario there are ways of checking which may or may not require GM interaction. I already gave some ways to check in this thread:

But IMC may lack man power for rule enforcing. But again, once they make it clear on what is allowed or not, honest players will know what to do or not do.

Sure, but in AFK situation is impossible.

1 Like
  1. Login time patterns.
  2. GM observation.
  3. Other details.

This player was banned after the reports:

I’ll leave the question for you: Think you were caught for using multiple-account, how can you prove to IMC the detection was a false positive and you were not using multiple-accounts at the same time?

You accused him of RMT

1 Like