Tree of Savior Forum

Synergy asistance

Wiz1 > Cryo3 > Rune Caster > Sorcerer2 > Onmyouji2 (full spr)
or
Wiz1 > Cryo3 > Psychokino3 > Onmyouji2 (bit on spr, mostly int)

is better for a solo player?
And E.T? (group and solo)

If it’s the first one is it worth to get sorcerer 2, if not what else i can get? (may sacrifice rc for it)
If sorc2 is fine what should i use as second card in grimorie ? (primary frost lord?)

Thank you.

Rune Caster and Onmyouji both have cast times and spells that are interruptible. Might want at least Wizard 2 to offset being interrupted. If you’re going full SPR, Thaumaturge is a good addition, would work very well with Onmyouji as the damage is quite low, but decent with Swell left arm and Brain.

I personally went Wizard 3> Thau 3> Sorc 1> Onmyouji 2, Swell left arm has a synergy with Magic Missile; it doubles the missile count. It does very well for solo play, especially when you get the Genbu Armor. Can’t speak for ET though.

The other build… I dunno, I personally think that Psychokino is… Meh. But that’s just me.

If you really want to engage in solo play, i do not recommend going Wiz1, try to adjust your build starting from Wiz2 (Mainly for SureSpell).

In my experience, Genbu Armor sort of works as a Surespell substitute.

Your psychokino3 > Onmyouji 2 is good. Especially if you want to PVP.

Do not worry about getting surespell if you don’t want it. Rune Caster has an attribute for rune of protection to make your skills uninterruptable for nearly 100% uptime.

Sorc is a good source of constant damage in a full SPR build. If you decide to drop it, then ele (full int) would work since rune of ice will boost cryo, ele, and onmyoji ice skills.

Neither are that great at solo or party play in PvE due to low damage and only “OK” support. If you want to be a better solo/group player with onmyoji, thaum3 is highly recommended.

I just was theorycrafting an ice mage, w1-c3-Ele2-RC-Onmy2 full int with ledas necklace
But after read this i get depressed :'c
Maybe need a lot investment aww

Maybe Wiz1> Cryo3> Thau3> RC> Omny 1, get Fast Cast from the Swell Brain attribute, and uninteruptability from RC.

Omny sorely needs Thau 3. And I say ‘maybe’ because I haven’t tried it.