Tree of Savior Forum

Synapse vs Hydraquarium [Orsha]

You keep saying low levels but if you watched the videos we had 240s and 260s. o_O you guys with your “pve” builds are lower level, cant keep up with us in “pvp” builds???

4 Likes

Magical sentence right there. I applaud you Tari.

Getting a few applications because of the vids.

For reference for anyone who reads this the minimum requirement is rank 7 (225+).

You salty bro? I know our guild only cares about camping people. When we went to war with lunaticos, they killed our tower but they also couldn’t play the game until they moved servers. The camp was real.

Talking about moving servers?! Look at the videos, the guild members go to war with scrolls in the hotkey and instant teleport for completed quests, huahua. Your guild was a selfmade joke with the channel changes in the middle of the battles, huahua. Also, you guys camped noone of our guild and lose the tower 2 times in the war, while wasnt able to destroy ours not a single time.
Theres nothing to discuss against facts. Best lucky in SEA server, because in Orsha was a total failure.

daino scroll/dispeller/barrier.

Theres a 3 sec cast time when using tp to quests, if you are fail enough to not be able to interrupt then lol

Show me one video of you wiping us, killing our tower by zerging and when we were trying to disband for a transfer doesnt mean you win rofl.

we killed you at the ratio of at least 30:1.

You guild also changed channels. If you deny and ask for proof, I’d like to ask for proof from you too that we did that lel.

A lot of your members left the guild so they wouldn’t get slaughtered, if that isnt fail I dunno what is lel.

TL;DR: I love Brazil community because they don’t sell CHEAP gold on ToS, they don’t spam “W_VVW (dot) SOMEWEIRDOW3BS1TE(dot)C0M for some bullshit $6984981+10% from market” on global chat or city and they don’t fill the game with 0391830 chaplain, flecher, pardoner bots.

Drop it. ♪♫♪

Huahuahuahahuahuhauhauuhauhauhahuahuahuahuahu
HUAHUAHUAHUAUHUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAAUHAUH

Sorry, had to give a proper answer to the part where you call us a “Fail” because you were able to use quest teleport to run away. WE ARE THE FAIL BECAUSE YOU WERE ABLE TO USE QUEST TELEPORT TO RUN AWAY, huahuauhahuahuahuahuahuahuhau. Sorry, you could just sleep without that one.

Again: Your videos are clear to show how you guys are just pussys in the PVP, always ready to teleport away/change channels. Maybe thats why you guys lose your towers 2 times during the war and wasnt able to destroy our tower a single time. Maybe the next time you guys stop trying to make a “good score” and try to protect your towers, haha. Changing channel and teleporting away may keep you alive, but sadly your tower cant do the same when all your guild left to a safe channel, haha. Also, who left the guild? Are you drunk? Noone left, not a single one did it. You guys just made us laugh alot of times in Alemeth Forest, running for your lifes to other channels/maps. The sad thing is that we dont make videos about every crap guild we fight, and if we did, for sure we wouldnt show only the good parts, like you guys did, trying to hide the fact that you guys lost the war.
Losing the tower 1 time? Normal. Losing 2 times? Only Synapse.

1 Like

Uhm, does lose tower = lose guild war? Im sure it is not, the one who loses most is the side who can’t farm or level during the war.

If its not, why the tower is destroyed? Why it annouces to the whole server when the tower is destroyed? Hahaha. No sense on your answer. There is no way to measure who “cant farm or level during the war”, specially because the war is bad for farm/level for both sides, since the side killing have to stop their own farm/level to go and stop the farm/level of the guild dying.

Hate to break it to you… but towers don’t mean anything in PvP at the moment… only when Guild War battleground comes out then they mean something…

…since the side killing have to stop their own farm/level to go and stop the farm/level of the guild dying.

¿Isn’t my face hurting your punch enough? you sound just ridiculous. Right now the wars have a duration of 7 days. If you kill the other guild tower they just lost the tower one day, didn’t lose the war. In the end the one that was kept from playing normally the most time is the loser.

Btw, i would try to believe you, but after seeing like 3-4 alliance wars against other lone guilds from Hidrarium, Equilibrium and The Empire together that i can’t quite see you as a winning guild.

Funny thing:

When the guild loses the tower 2 times in the war. that means nothing, but when someone’s else tower is destroyed and the message is shown to everyone, the whole server mocks in the shout, haha.

Again: Protecting and destroying the tower is actually the ONLY thing there is to do atm in the guild wars. The guilds at war dont go hunting the enemy guild, for example. The fights happens by casuality in WB and in grind spots when the guilds go to help their members.
Its very easy to lose the tower 2 times and then come to the forum to say that “it means nothing”, hahaha.

Also, there is no alliance against anyone. What there is are guilds that have members doing sh.it to members of more than 1 guild, like Lunaticos did. Hydrarium and Equilibrium are the same guild, not some alliance.
Also, what makes the guild a winning guild is the fact that they WIN their wars, and Hydrarium had no problem with any of the guilds they made war.

The guild tower is what, 100k? Why would anyone even care about the guild tower over kicking the other guild out of world bosses.

You seem to think the guild tower is somehow important when it’s basically meaningless, the primary reason guilds are going to war at the moment (besides those who want to scrim) is to prevent the other guild from either:
A. World bosses
B. Grinding areas

You would probably know that if you weren’t a PvE guild.

The videos have done their job showing 30 kills to 1 death with lesser numbers to boot and you have nothing from your side besides a bunch of forum posts. There’s nothing else you can do at this stage besides produce more big talking forum posts.

I await your next all talk no action post.

Didnt answer to anything I said, just repeated the same bullshít about how the tower dont matter when you arent able to protect it.

My guild had no problem in bosses neither in grind areas and was able to not lose the tower 2 times during the war. Your guild had no problem in bosses neither in grind areas, but wasnt able to protect the tower for 2 times during the war.

Who won? Its very clear, the whole server got the annouce 2 times about who won. Better lucky on the SEA server, cuz in ORSHA was just a total fail losing to a full PVE guild.

Sure your guild had issues with world bosses, that’s why a few people dropped your guild so they could continue to do world bosses.

Enjoy your server, hopefully don’t lose too many people from your next war.

because killing a guild tower with no members in said guild inside it because of the transfer means “winning” heh.

Noone left the guild, noone had any problem on bosses or grind areas. A lie told 100 times dont become true, stop trying.

As I said before, if the Guild Tower means nothing, it wouldnt be announced to everyone in the server when its destroyed.
Better lucky next time, channels changers. Ask some update where the guild tower can also change channel when its dying. Maybe that way you guys can win some war. And since you guys are sticking with the same excuses, I’ll stop losing my time with this discussion.

is synapse guild still recruiting im 257 monk IGN Fingerflex

TLDR, i just have a question,

is the Synapse in Telsiai, is this Synapse?

because they are pretty much declaring war on almost the entire telsiai guild

lol