Tree of Savior Forum

Sweeping isn't affecting Carve Owl

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : GMT -3 (but doesn’t matter)

Server Name:[SA] Silute

Team Name: Auroran

Character Name:Cereza

Bug Description :
I have made a diev -> miko -> druid and, from what I understood, when I use the skill “sweeping”, it should increase the lvl of the installments I cast while under the sweeping buff, but I don’t see any difference on the damage Carve Owl with sweeping does compared to the damage of carve owl with no sweeping, while stone henge does increase the damage even though it has the exact same effect as sweeping(increase installments lvl). At no moment the skill, Sweeping, affects Carve Owl(Carve Owl at max lvl or not) and I’m not sure if it affects the other installments.
edit: sweeping affects hamaya and chortasmata though.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Use Sweeping
  2. Use Carve Owl when under Sweeping buff

Screenshots / Video :
(I will add it at a later moment, if needed)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : (doesn’t really matter)

System (doesn’t really matter)

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

As far as I know sweeping only works with magic circles, not with installations. The only skill that increases the lvl of installations is Henge Stone as you mentioned before, and the only miko skill that works with them is Clap, that increases the duration of installations.

Because they’re magic circles

this is what the buff says though. Did they change how the skill works and forgot to change this as well? Because I’ve seen people, on the web, saying sweeping works/worked(?) with installments.

Weird … Since we still have the event that gives you class change points I tried to use sweeping, and I had the same buff, the skill description says “magic circle” but you get the same buff in the picture, +1 skill lvl for installment skills.

Sweeping only works on magic circle skills. The buff description is incorrect and will be fixed.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that. Also why is the forum deleting the quotes after you post, and leaving an edit icon to them?

1 Like