Tree of Savior Forum

Suspect/Problematic Trades (possibly RMT)

I saw that there was some replies in a report of possible RMT in this section and I thought it could be good to report transactions in the servers I have characters on.

It is worth to say that some transactions may actually be legit and honest ones. If you know some are legit or just want it removed I won’t even ask details, I’ll just remove.

I just hope that IMC starts to deal with RMT, especially on the obvious cases.

Again, this isn’t intended to be offensive to anyone but to report suspect transactions in the hope something is finally done.

There are some cases that someone might be selling some expensive gear such as Lolopanther/Solmiki or even materials like Practonium or Shards that reaches high values.

Don’t consider this without any other context as ultimate proof that someone is RMTing stuff, even if it seems to be an obvious case, that’s up for GMs and STAFFs to check.

Server: Klaipeda

Account: ? (55m100k000)

Account: Toothless (41m)

Account: ? (30m)

@STAFF_Letitia @staff

2 Likes

Why you report my legitimate transactions :frowning:

Server: Silute

Account: ? (108m300k000)

Account: ? (70m)

Popolion meat for 1m totally legit…

what are you hiding on the meat, its drug isn’t it :unamused:

admit it >.>

1 Like

It’s meat from a Popolion with Jackpot buff that instead of giving 500x more exp costs 500x more the normal price.

1 Like

I wonder how many of us, veterans, have their reputation clean on Klaipeda. So many unknown players with end-game gear with high trans. that i can’t tell who’s legit or not.

2 Likes

Couldn’t identify the kepa stem owner

1 Like

:laughing:

3 Likes

The Kepa Stem is from “hilar”. I already have reported him multiple times before… @staff @GM_Francis

1 Like

@staff @STAFF_Letitia - new reports

Account: ? (20m)

Account: ColgateSensitive (112m800k)

1 Like

What about transactions that may not be possible thorugh direct 1:1 =O?

Like i sold ET boots for 10m silver before. But the way it was paid was through a Kugueri misc drop on market for that amount …

I guess calling attention for the GMs to check is fine, but try to mention this could still be legit transactions.

That’s why I’m reporting here only transactions that are over 30m from names you don’t see around too much for that.

I know it could be some legit transactions in some cases but it gets really fishy when people are putting multiple items for 1m or the ones like Zombie Capsules.

You could say everyone is just selling 1-2 Practoniums via 1:1 trade for the 100m+ transactions but I honestly doubt it.

But you’re right. I tried to make the title possibly RMT but I’ll add another note on that they could be legit transactions.

@staff @STAFF_Letitia - new reports

Account: ? (15m)

Server: Silute

Account: ? (60m)

@LunarRabbit @STAFF_Letitia

[SA] Silute
Team Name: Rielphar
April, 23th @ 12:20pm EDT

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the reports but these would best be done through Support Ticket or PM so that we can investigate these matters more privately.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.