Tree of Savior Forum

Surespell skill?

Should I take the Surespell skill as a Full INT Wizard? (I might add a few stat points to CON later on though). (Please don’t even say anything about how or that Full INT Wiz sucks though, it’s clearly not the topic here) I’m literally confused because some people were saying that the skill is completely unnecessary, but on the other hand some other people were saying that it’s a good skill.

Idk your class build but if you have Wiz2 and Wiz3 in your class build, then yes do take it

Where else would you spend your points?

Energybolt? Haha.
Earth quake? Omg.
Sleep? Already maxed.
Reflect shield? Useless.
Lethargy? Nope.

So even if the skill wouldn’t be too good, there is nothing you could spend the points on.

That said, surespell IS good. In end game content you get knocked down more often than interrupted on the normal way, so it loses value.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with full INT wizard especially if you go for wiz 3 (ele3/necro2).

But yeah, at least 5 point in sure spell. The higher the better.

Make sure you have at least 5 points in Energy Bolt though, unlike what others said, the push back is crazily strong if you know how to utilize it.

Surespell is very good, its just that not all wizard ranks need it. Assuming you want to go full INT, you probably will do a DPS based build, so that’s may include ele3. Ele3 takes the most benefit from Surespell.
Also, Surespell and Reflect Shield helps you cast your skills without being interrupted.
Just don’t invest in all skills without thinking in utility as well. Energy Bolt push can save you sometimes. A single point in EQ can help you or your tank breathe if mobs gets out of control.
And a single point in Lethargy doesn’t kill either. The most DPS you can help cause, the better, and if you can help all your strike based teammates dealing double damage, that’s a DPS.
You can have a Wiz3 build with all essencial skills, and have a lot of utility on it too.

On C1, I put 5/5 into Energy Bolt, Reflect Shield and Earth Quake, would that be alright?

How come Reflect Shield is useless though?

Reflect Shield can’t really help me stop the monsters from stopping my casting. I used to think that it would stop them to- but it didn’t.

No it wont, but it will help you don’t get pushedwhile you cast, because Surespell is also known as Not-So-Sure-Spell, and alone may not guarantee your casting.

Just 1 point into reflect shield is enough for the knockdown resistance?

You still get pushed. You just won’t get staggered.