Tree of Savior Forum

Support won't help me delete my team when I made a mistake and created it on the wrong server

Title.

I wanted to play on the growth server but made my team on the wrong one. Now I’m locked out for 30 days. I contacted Support about this and isn’t able to help me.

Why would you make such an inflexible system for players, especially if new/returning players can make this mistake so easily and be punished so hard for it? A THIRTY DAY LOCKOUT? Seriously…

Greetings Savior,

Thank you for contacting us.

We truly understand you situation. However, we regret to inform you that we cannot grant your request. Currently, your request is something we are not yet capable of doing. As much as we want to help you, unfortunately, the option is not available for us and we deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us again and we will gladly assist you as best as we can.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

Create another steam account and play. Support will not help you or anyone else on the forum.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.