Tree of Savior Forum

Support Wizard build. Pyro-Thaumaturge-Chrono

Here my next build… Aiming for a full support wizard… Since i really love the party system in the game and wanted to help out of my teammate…
What do you think? Any idea to make it better?

For full support I’d replace Pyro2 with Linker1 :slight_smile:

If u want a support - drop pyro c2 for link
Transpose 5 is kinda useless if u wont go full int - go 2 or 3.
Have 2 or 3 points in shrink - its more usefull in dungeons than swell.
And - Dont use swell in dungeons with pugs - bad idea - most pugs dont focus them and u just make mobs go full health again.

I would say Cryomancer over Pyromancer for support honestly.

Wiz 1 -> Cryo 1 -> Linker 1 -> Thaumaturge 1 -> Chrono 1->2->3
You should get Lethargy and get 1 point of Earthquake for CC purposes. Earthquake can be used to knock things up(that aren’t linked) when your party member is getting overwhelmed.

Transpose 1 is enough, why would you skip Shrink entirely?

You should fully add CON or maybe 2:1 CON/SPR. You will be able to lead the charge in parties and link enemies and swell them immediately for higher EXP gain, making you really good to have, then shrinking anything you wanna control by making them slower. You can also shrink, swell, shrink, swell for damage with the attributes learned.

With that stat build, transpose becomes very useable if you ever lack damage in solo quests. If you want Pyro 1, then just omit out Cryo 1 in that build.

As for later Chrono builds, I’m skeptical about Backmasking and Haste 10, so it’s up to your own discretion. Good luck.

1 Like

ok. I got it. Thank you