Tree of Savior Forum

Support Wiz with CON & DEX?

Hi there,

thought about the followin and d like to get some impressions or feedback if some1 has tried this…
idea: Cryo3/Chrono3
–> Goin full CON gives you high HP, but high-lvl-monsters will kill you fast anyways… So, would it make sense to get somethin like 30k HP or so and put the rest into DEX to get evasion (& using high-evasion leather-gears) so as to get more survivabilty against phys. attacks.

Has any1 already tried this?

Rather than doing that, you’re better off going full spr for reflect shield

Go Full defense on plate and put yellow gems on them, then use shield and aspersion.

easy 1 damage on physicals. use 1h 315 Sword or lionhead shield for mdef.

you can ignore the full spr reflect shield thing, no one really likes reflect shield as a buff slot lol

just put them on con. you should be able to get “1” damage on mages too if you have both 315 1h sword, lion head shield and mdef headgears.

• 8 nuaelee incoming. Satisfying 3.5k pdef, 3.5k mdef.

It COULD work but it isn’t suited for wizards.Only skill that adds evasion to wizards is agility from enchanter and I’m not sure how it work while the other classes either uses the dex to improve their damage or have skills that increases their evasion in %.
Instead,as said above,it is better to go full con and focus your gear in defense to decrease the incoming damage.I can’t take pictures at the moment but I can reach over 1.9k defense and I take 1 hits mostly in the 290 dg.

I’m cleric 2 - priest 3 - oracle 3 so there isn’t much use for damage in my build,instead,I transcendenced my armor.

Edit:Also,since you’re cryomancer,you got a atribute to increase your mdef so you can either go audra for better cc or shield for better defense.
Another example would be @VacaOverpower he is cryo 3 - sorcerer - necro 3 and have a lot of mdef and hp.Maybe he can give you better examples for wizards.

With cryo u can reach the 3k MDEF easy. With this amount you will take 1 damage