Tree of Savior Forum

Support Wiz w1 > cryo 1 > linker 2 > chrono 3 > sage 1

Was thinking of this build as a support type mage because of the chrono buffs and linker utility + sage missile hole. What do you guys think? Too greedy? 1st time trying a wizard

yes its good…im have a similar enchanter…ofc with sage you can do abit more. but dont expect being able to solo anything major. pve party wise its probably one of the best support builds for wiz. im talkin about the sage build here, my ench gettin abused for jp scrolls /gg. since you dont have stuff like gravity field, raise or frost pillar its probably just ok’ish in pvp though

With present of agny necklace, pyro1 might give you less difficult way leveling. Fireball link also help destroy structures and help team dmg vs boss too.

I would also advice getting pyro1 instead. Freezing does not help a lot actually, while having Agny necklace gives you pretty huge damage even with pyro1. Each fireball hit with full con build and a decent weapon(like Five Hammer with 5x lvl6 red gems, or Superior Corona Rod) gives you like 10k damage per tick in content below 290 lvl.

Would a pyro 1 instead of cryo 1 help more in say end contents like ET because i am mostly doing pve content with this character. and what about thauma 1 instead of linker 2?

Thauma 1 has only use if some of your guildmates are farming 315 loot, which is in drop per kill system, then might need thauma to get double materials. This is the only use. It does not actually doubles exp, it gives +100% additively with token, exp books and team bonus. And your team not always manages to kill 2x hp monster in time, so thauma is useless.
For ET you almost should go cryo3-chrono3-sage, more solid and viable build, for ET it is very significant to have its CC. This one is harder to level to 280, but then you get a better and always usefull char. Some monsters after 280lvl are link immune, so you won’t be very usefull.

In low level of ET, pyro link2 is also available that can act as another link too.
If you want linker and less party dependent pyro1link2 is good, but if you prefer full support with CC it’s better to go cryo3.

Thanks guys for the feedback. So an end game pve support mage the cryo3 and chrono3 is better in performance and usefulness yeah

Cryo 1 freeze can be useful in et also the attribute to give you magic defense equal to your shields physical defense is great. If your going full con your dmg from pyro will be nothing at rank 8 anyways.

Cryo3 and Cryo1 Link2 are both great builds but I prefer linker as it lets you be viable with more classes for earth tower. Cryo3 provides more cc but Linker helps with the aoe dmg checks and lets you work better with fletchers and swordies.

I have both a cryo chrono3 sage and a cryo1 chrono3 linker3 and I’m currently using my linker for solmiki.

Cryo vs linker has little to do with content itself and everything to do with party composition.

That said, Rule of thumb is that meta parties tend to prefer cryo3 especially in high density scenarios…ET, uphill etc.

JP resistant mobs don’t have a tremendous impact. Unless they start putting more than one type of resistant enemy to a map, its just an annoyance.

i guess the debate of cyro3 vs linker 2 would be more to what an individual prefer to do either to cc or go assist in aoe mobbing.

thanks for the advice though guys. is there other end game content that i should watch out fr if i were to choose one over the other. like if i go linker 2 would i be weaker in ET and what not

Cryo linker? It is bad dude. Just go cryo 3. If you really want chrono linker then pyro is the choice.

cryo 3 chrono 3 sage
pyro linker 2 chrono 3 sage.

cryo 1 offers almost nothing except for mdef.

pyro1 offters nothing outside of an extra dmg line with enchant fire on a support build with the magic defense on rank8 mobs you will do 1dmg

Yeah ive heard pyro will add some dmg to the build especially for levelling. but i have a pt that will help me with that.

am more focused on what to look like end game build. would probably go cryo 3 as someone mentioned its more in demand.

I haven’t seen that cryo3 is in more demand. It is going to get some nice buffs soon but it really depends on the group you plan to go with if you want to do et / solmiki.

w1-pyro-link2-chrono3-enchanter , this build can do dps with dagger auto attack like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4K6pBojc8w

pyro1 vs cryo1

pyro1 easier level more than cryo
fire ball and flame ground can do some damage
can combo fire ball with link to targer (but fire ball not last longer as pyro2-3)
enchant fire is best early game leveling tool with buff+properties headgear
enchant fire + auto attack usually do more damage than skill and it faster
wiz can auto attack while jumping around the map(fast as qs3 running shot)

cryo1 more tanky and fit support build more than pyro
cryo1 give you shield attribute that give you more mdef and ice res
cryo can freeze
and enemy that freeze by cryo take more damage from lightning
don’t forget that link also have att that amplify lightning

i prefer cryo1 if u playing with party
cryo can solo a bit
cryo can use enchant fire scroll (but it cost huge amount of silver)
and u still need dagger when soloing and feel like waste shield att

as pure solo can pick both cryo1 and pyro1 as your preference

linker can solo a bit with link > hangman > auto attack with dagger
hangman pull mob aoe def to0 and bind them together
dagger melee attack hit all mob and share damage between link target
***missile auto attack only hit 1 target

by doing this u need to boost your "auto attack damage"
five hammer with red gem > boost both magical and off-hand physical
a dagger
90+ properties headgear x3
sacrament + blessing
enchant fire - yes that why pyro is good, for cryo just carry some scroll
maybe cafrisun, but it’s def very low, just switch when u need and mainly use plate set

about cryo3 vs link2
i have both cryo3>chrono and cryo1>link2>chrono
cryo3 is look stronger but it slower while link2 is faster and easier

i like linker more than cryo3 becoz everything fine when target was link
u can even hangman them and solo with dagger
cryo3 have better cc and can stop mob that spawn after u cast pillar
but if you have no damage, no party, or party with no aoe damage then it useless
linker don’t have good cc as cryo3 but after you link target
you make single target attack become aoe and making aoe instant kill target

Sounds like… wiz 1 - pyro 2 - linker 1 - cyro 3 - sage

Frost pillar work nicely with fireball and flame ground, you can use dandel for 6 links. Works both way for boss fight