Tree of Savior Forum

Support Cleric Build

Hi, guys. As the title says, I’m leveling a cleric wich should be a full support. What I got so far is C1 > P3 > Chaplain, although I’m using some damage skills like exorcism, since this my first character and I play alone the hole time, so I wanted a smooth leveling build. Anyway, my plans are to get Miko and then Taoist at last, and the build would be:
C1 > P3 > Chaplain > Miko > Taoist / Full SPR
What do you think? For pure support porpuse, could I build anything better? Should I take C3?
Obs: Feel free to correct any english mistake I made, my english is a work in progress. :stuck_out_tongue:

A friend of mine is specced like that, and he went for C2>P3>Chap>Miko>Taoist. Although if you want to be more support, might be better to go full INT.

On the other hand, I’m specced C3>P3>Chap>Inq full SPR, from my previous full INT C2>P3>Chap>Miko>Inq after the major revisions. I’m more damage specced though, but also flexible enough to fill in the role of support. This is mainly due to the fact that Heal 15 is so awesome, and you can switch the damage on & off (attribute) to fit your role. I solo run 140 dungeons, crystal mine merc runs, Uphill, and DP farming. I’ve also participated as support in low-level ET runs. I’m pretty happy with it.:slight_smile:

Last note: if you want to be as much of a support Cleric as possible, I’m not really sure if picking up Chap is a good idea.

1 Like

So Cleric 3 is better than Miko you think?
Thank for anwsering.

miko if you just want the costume and the theme… other than that in your build set up its useless… or you take miko for costume and hamaya alone :smiley:

another suggestion… do missions and dungeons don’t miss it…

as pure support

better drop chaplain for other rank

Hmm, seeing as you’re already specced as a full SPR Chap now, I would say taking Miko would be okay. Kagura is a good support skill (watch out because it’s a channeling skill, meaning your toon won’t be doing anything except dance), and you also have a bit of damage with Hamaya.

Taking Cleric 3 is a bit tricky. I only went Cleric 3 to compensate my lack of healing ability from my Priest circle (devoted most of my points to Bless and Aspersion). I’m guessing you invested points in Mass Heal and Revive, and if you did, Cleric 3 might not be necessary.

Tl;dr: Go for C2>P3>Chap>Miko>Taoist.:slight_smile:

I have a cleric 3 priest 3 krivis taoist full SPR.
it can support everything basically and the dmg output is still nice due to 1600+ blessing and a good gear (purple 315 mace and shield)

Since you already have chaplain i’d suggest C2 > P3 > CHAP > (krivis/kabbalist) > taoist.

i wouldn’t go miko.

Thats my build right now:
https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222c.152535.15213f45677597.153545

Someone told me that Krivis would be nice, since I already have P3 Chaplain, because I have a lot of buffs, and Daino scroll would be nice.