Tree of Savior Forum

Novice player needs help

Hello, guys!
Well, I`m starting to play this game, and I’d like to know if Cleric is a good class to begin with, since it will be my first character, what build should I follow? Any other tips?
Thank you!!

I’m confused. Aren’t you already building one? I could swear that you already started a thread with a more specific question on a particular type of Cleric build, hold on, let me pull that one up…

Aren’t you that same person? Might be best to just continue on that thread rather than creating a new one with an even broader query.

On your question (not withstanding my confusion on why you’re still asking this), it will do you really well to search up the forums on very useful topics/threads. Here, let me direct you to this:

Read up!

Yeah, Im the same person, but this time Im looking help for my GF, who has started playing today, and I`m not such experienced player.
But, I’ll do some research on forums. Sorry for creating another topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Get a spr chaplain pd2.breeze through content, no need for a good weapon for a long time. Playing heal supporters that dmg isn’t that crucial which makes ot a perfect first character and pd2 makes it a good farmer later on.