Tree of Savior Forum

Support Chemist Build. I need help on classes. :)

Hi gaiz, i’m trying to make an alchemist solely for making pots or anything alchemist can offer. While having these, i would also like to be viable in party play to make things easier for me during the leveling times. So far I have managed to reach Linker 2 and is contemplating on my rank 5 class whether it’d be another linker or a sorc.

Linker 3 would add 2 more linked mobs while missing on the cat buff and summoning (really cool) of Sorc.

Can we please have a discussion on the pros and cons of my selection?

Please note that I chose Cryo i stead of Pyro cause the skills of Pyro at Rank1 is just lacking in damage and support. Cryo may lack in damage but is better is providing support, not to mention attribute that makes your def shield add to your mdef on a greater scale.

Below is the build I created.

I hope to hear you with more experience. :slight_smile:

I really suggest you wait for R8 skill information. Alchemist skills are getting updated functionality and we don’t know what affects them (stat, skill lvs, etc). [magnum opus] is getting the ability to create homonculus. It’s supposed to be a pet that has some skills you already know. That right there has impact on what classes you take pre alchemist. The preview only shows it using [fire pillar] so the only “safe” choice right now is pyro (but that can still change). We also don’t know if you can sell these (effectively “selling” off you skills as well).

I don’t mind whatever happens to Alchemist when rank 8 is released… What i’m really worried about is whether another rank in Linker is worth missing on a single rank in Sorc.

I know I won’t be overly loved by others when it comes to team play but I don’t want them rejecting my party request, too often.

Is it Linker 3 or Sorc 1? :slight_smile:

Linker 3 feels awesome when you just happened get partied with people who knows what does that shet do.

mission with people who breaks lifeline 24/7 =20mins
mission with people who actively sustains lifeline = 8mins

It’s great assuming you can keep it up, which is probably nonexistent if you do play with randoms.

Sorc on the other hand is just one-button-easy-laif due to summons.

Take your pick, the masochistic way of linker3 or the more filthy casual way of sorc.

You’re right about lifeline issues, atm i’m already having problems with people breaking spritual link even with Daino… =.=

I guess ima go with Sorc for party play (cat buff is so damn good and easy to maintain).

Thank you for the feedback.