Tree of Savior Forum

Support Build: Am I screwing myself?

So the idea is to link allies, enemies, and share Surespell/Quick Cast.
I also wanted Alchemist for the sake of potion making, magnum opus, roasting and awakening.

So I need to know: Am I going to be as useful as I think I am?
I’m fully expecting to play this character in parties and not solo.

I would probably sugest reading this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Dl2bU1TlwXLGEjWfSdPL4Hwy_NjQTdd9RFkXqxsLPB4/edit#gid=559633226

It will give you the best breakdown.

1 Like

Share Surespell and Quick cast is not that useful cuz you can’t share the attribute. If you don’t think so give me what build that will got benefit from your buff.
and you probably go Alchemist c3. Those 2 buffs also useless for your own build.

in those 7 ranks only linker can consider a support.

1. Linker got heavily nerfed. Try looking up recent topics.

2. Alchemist is a money making class, not support. You can’t trade or use efficiently auction house, if you are not a premium member, so keep that in mind. You want good dps build for Alchemist to be able to complete dungeons.

3. Wizard c3 should go with heavy damage dealing classes in order to cover for weak first three circles.

4. If you want to fully go support pick Chrono c3 or Thaumaturge.

1 Like

Ah.
I wanted Alchemist for the money making, but also to support my buddies by doing the things alchemists can do.
That is definitely disappointing that I’ll be useless with this build =(

So what is the point of Linker’s buff share if you can’t share the things that Wizards get that are nice? :\

Damn. Guess I’ll have to rethink all of this.
Gonna have to remake :disappointed:

WELP! Good thing I’m used to this sort of thing from Ragnarok.