Tree of Savior Forum

[Super Preview] Design the Next TOS Weapon_Fluffy Kitty!

Greetings, Saviors!

As you have already seen from our TOS Weapon Design contest result!
All winners will have at least one weapon inspired by their designs introduced in the game.
Coming soon to TOS are the new weapon styles! More weapon design will be added in the future so keep a lookout for further announcements in the following post.

We’ve decided to showcase some behind the scenes see below!

Plus,
Weapon Design Contest Result!
Weapon Costume for the Fluffy Kitty

14 Likes

when will be the ETA of all weapon introduced? one weapon per week?

probably to not overflow market, but the winners might get theirs at same time…

Really hope they can consider weapon appearance being able to equip in the appearance tab instead of overriding the weapon skin

12 Likes

Hey, that is a really good idea! And even if a Silver fee would be applied to use or remove a weapon skin from the slot I think that would be nice.

1 Like

Please just release all the designs in one go. Everybody have different preferences and I personally am waiting for a different 2h bow skin I like. I wonder what’s the difference? We will still purchase as customers.

Atleast kindly give us the freedom to choose from a wide range of options, not keep us hanging every maintenance wildly guessing if the skin we want will be there or not. Thanks

Closest thing we might get sad face emoji insert here

A litle bit…

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.