Tree of Savior Forum

☀ [Poll] Do we need/deserve one more Daily Class reset event?

Do we need another class reset great event, since rollbacking only your last rank isn’t enough??

Choose your destiny:

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

• If you dont know what event is this one, here we go:

Every day we talk to a npc Cupole and get a free Class reset voucher, Skill reset potion and Status reset potion. And you dont even have to do the class change quest.

It’s a event made for fixing your build and testing the maxium efficency of the new classes and ranks.

discutindo build

1 Like

i think they should have this reset event at least a few weeks or a month after rank 9 is released. Or after they fix rank 9 class bugs.

2 Likes

True.

Also they should fix the animation stuck of skills. Of every class…

3 Likes

reset events should come at every big change like new classes

1 Like

They should definitely hold a reset event if they are reworking the skills of some classes substantially.

2 Likes

1 untradeable of each (rank reset scroll, stat reset, and skill reset pot) per char would be a good start for me, but yeah a week-long daily rank reset is better.

It evidently brought in a lot of new players and old ones last time though unfortunately IMC screwed up a lot a month after. Hopefully they’ve learned from that and will do better this time around.

3 Likes

I will be satisfied if the Growth Rewards in the Adventure journal resets every month too, so 1 rank reset every month.

I mean your growth is still level 15 (whatever your growth level is) but the reward is reclaimable once every month.

6 Likes

the feeling when u already spent almost hundred mils for atributes and knowing it doesnt worth anymore in the future… thats why i need rank reset…

BUT i can suggest another solution if they ever notice this ill be very gratefull to IMC…
what if u make a thing that can transfer ur atributes point to another characters, wether it refunds the points to silvers, or just simply reform the points into some kind of tradable medals through team storage, something like that…

some ppl might just make another new build and leave the broken build alone, but u cant just leave those pointssssss, so much to waste…

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia etc

5 Likes

It is pretty much needed when rank9 is released, but not before then.

If you want this system, go make a private server.

You do know they already did this once before…right?

Not only did but it boosted the player base by thousands for weeks.

2 Likes

So far it’s a overwhelming win to “Yes”.

I’ll let the poll open for this weekend and see what do we get from this.

3 Likes

It is pretty much needed same with the “Unknown” skills wether it will be viable or not.

This needs to be uplifted and promoted so it can be a series to detest all the class.

It will make up for all the bugs and nerfs that we had since before.

1 Like

Daily reset event is a good way for IMC to skip on fixing bugs for the time being because people will just avoid those skills/classes. :haha:

3 Likes

Well, they are creating a total new krivis. I want to test it so badly!

1 Like

I voted Yes ofc since many players will return if they can change and adjust their builds as they want for a week or even a couple of days.

What i don’t want to see it’s a ninja-Nerf the day after the end of the event -.-

4 Likes

The question is, are thousands of players worth it for their business or is it better for them to force survivors to buy in some ways :wink: ?

Well, we know very well that they dont know how to milk players well.

lots of "well"s :whale2:

1 Like

:joy: :sweat_smile: :speak_no_evil:

1 Like