Tree of Savior Forum

Summons in PvP and some Pve

I saw a message where they said it was going to be a better AI and more Status for summons i hope they do it for real cuz i am a fan summoner guy. My point here is to say that they should make the summons viable in pvp to give some resistance against players , they resist a lot now they have nice HP with the Patch Changes but not enough to survive players skills but what is most important THE DAMAGE - they deal so low damage to players they should add an invisible Aura that increase i dont know 3% max Hp of the player as plus damage so in that way they can deal more damage and be more viable in PVP and i suggest too they should Create an item like the agny necklace but like a necronomicon or something like that dunno the name Sub weapon that increases or necklace if u want that increases Summons dmage in a % or add more damage to their formula so making summoners (of any class Viable in PVP) i hope this reach their minds and their hearts to help the necros sorcerers and bokors to get more summon damage

Since agny got nerfed, IMC said they wouldn’t use equipment items to balance classes in the future, though leticia cubes coming out shows sometimes they lie.

I think the whole pvp system needs a rehaul, considering stats are not equalized (and certain classes have clear advantages over others) and it’s basically a game of who can give the first poke to one shot he other players.