Tree of Savior Forum

Summons from Necro & Soc instantly died after one hit

Server Name: W/Klaipeda

Team Name: Harlock

Bug Description :
Summon from Necromancer (Skeletons & Shoggoth) and Soccerer (Demons) are instantly died after hit by any mobs after recent patch, making them completely useless. They died regardless damage done (lowest i tested by Popolion with only 8 damage to max out skeleton)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Summon any summons
  2. Let any mob hit them
  3. They should instantly died

Please kindly look into this issue and fix it…thank you.

I tested this yesterday with my sorc/necro and didn’t see any of my summons instakilled. However this explains easily, as enemies don’t give a f*** about summons and always aim at the character. This also makes them totally useless, because as soon as you try to move your character away from melee damage, all summons reposition themselves (they follow instead of continuing attacking).

Another problem is illusions. As soon as their target is killed, they either stop doing anything or move backwards aiming at empty space (I fear this is related to the targeting bug where hitbox stays on the spot of dead mobs). Same happens to followers in Sole Hunt (their AI is totally stupid – if you move away a bit, they simply move backwards and try to kill empty space…)