Tree of Savior Forum

Summoning/build question

1.Wizard > Wizard > Wizard > Linker > Sorcerer > Sorcerer > Warlock
2.Wizard > Wizard > Wizard > Psychokino > Psychokino > Psychokino > Featherfoot/Warlock <FF or WL is better?

-Which stat should I go for?
-Is Kino nerfed that bad?
-Is Summoning/Summon Familiar/Summon Salamion/Summon Servant stop SP recovery? I don’t see any description saying that in the skills.

@nightly31
Only Summoning stops Sp rec :smiley:

1st build - 50con, all of ur other points INT (increases the summoning atk)
2nd build - 50-100con, all of ur other points INT

dunno about kino xD

Thanks! Is it worth to just take Sorcerer class just for Summon Familiar/Summon Salamion/Summon Servant but not Summoning?

Nooooo :smile: , best skill of sorc is summoning , a lot of DMG, very usefull…
If ure going sorc 2 u should get summoning lv 10 familiar lv10 salamion lv1 and servant lv5

Oh cause the sp recovery will be stop and the sp cost is going to be high, I’m afraid of that.

Look I lved my sorc till 280 and no regrets :smirk: , Sp pots are not that expansive really, so easy to make silver when u are high lv :kissing:

Sp pot is much cheaper than before (about half price) so money is not really big problem

I have Sorc 1 mainly for Servant buff, but because of i have linker + necro + warlock so i don’t need to rely too much on Summoning to deal damage. Summoning is still useful for me even if don’t have control skill

Lv10 SP pots are cheaper when you buy it from the market. I spend about 25k on pots everyday. That’s not too bad imo. Buying from market is cheaper than buying from NPC, and the pots from NPC recover less. Don’t worry too much about the SP consumption.

Just to give you an idea how I use my SP.
I am the type that just spam my skills as soon as cooldown is over.
Joint Penalty - 90sp, cd 22s, usually every 30s I will use it
Hangman’s Knot - 67sp, cd 15s, I use it 80% of the time after JP.
Quick Cast - 53sp, cd 15s, i keep it up 100% in combat
Magic Missile - 39spx2, cd 17s, i use it when there are 3 enemies or above
Sleep - sp 65, cd 25s, I use it when peltasa pull a big group and needs some CC
Lethargy - sp 66, cd18s, I use it every 30s on boss, or to help the tank reduce some damage
Summon Familiar - sp 105(lv6), cd 35s, I keep it up as much as i can
Summon Servant - sp 99, cd 60s, I use it every 2-3 mins depending on situation.
Summoning - sp 117, cd 60s, start of combat or when travelling far distance with party
Hold - sp 38, cd 3s, start of every group engagement
Riding - sp 40. cd 30s, used quite occasionally to use templeshooter skill for big groups or boss

Typically, I use about 15 lvl10 sp potion (about 7.5k) per 20 mins dungeon (lvl 190). That’s not right ?