Tree of Savior Forum

Summoner, Warlock, Featherfoot (Necro?) Dark Attribute

Summoner’s cat gives Dark attribute boost where only the wizard class has.
(I think)
So, the question is, how much dark attribute boost does it give, and is it worth it?.
Now of course if u go Summoner u go to C2 Warlock or Featherfoot or C3 because they all boost the dark attribute skills that they all share.
But is it worth going Summoner C2 just for the cat if u want warlock or featherfoot?

If what is on tosbase is right, i don’t see any need to go C2, unless you want the optional skills, since Summon Servant only goes to level 5 be it C1, C2 or C3, it would be a waste.

Just rectifying about summoner C2, you will have to pick it up in the end depending on the build, if you post what your build is, it may more easy to give some more advice.

It’s about… 40 damage?
iirc it works like Arde Dager and the like, aka in every git you get X extra damage, of dark element.
It’s a good skill for everything else anyways.
Could be TOTALLY wrong though, it’s nto a bad thing to have anyways, more damage is more damage and it’s a secondary buff aka free.
Sorcerer is most definitevely worth going C2, for a stronger summoon not to mention commands to properly control it. And stronger summons of course.

like…if u actually played summoner icbt the mp sap is waaaay too big to ignore.
if u use it over a period its not worth it to go on sum1
if u use it for the sum skill then turn it off… it might be dmg but its a real hassle for the dmg u get.

40 dmg… yeah its nothing…even if its 40 dmg per tick… yeah its nothing.
one less reason to play sum.
i probably wont even go sum 2 if i dont go sum 3 for the 2 skills now…
sum 0 or sum3

Like if u make a character that has summoner, might as well go all the way.
oh mb its sorc. to me its the same thing.

The thing is, i think they removed that, i can’t say for sure, but on tosbase description on the skill there is no more indicative that it consume SP except for the cast.

I don’t remember if someone who is playing on KR confirmed tho.

that would be a massive buff. might even make sorc broken, though at least it would be viable now.

If that was the case it would be nice, i still waiting for a confirmation, but i would take that Ride skill would still take SP/second + skill usage. Even so it would be nice, i don’t like the Ride skill lol.

the ride skill not only gives u the sum skill but lets u climb cliffs. (it might be a bug that could be fixed) for example the legwynn manor dungeon

Probably a bug, i do hope they fix it.

I could swear that the sp drain indication wasn’t on ToSBase during iCBT2 either. I remember because I was looking for the value on the forums.

Hmmm, then i will stay away from Sorc for now.

Btw nice Female Joshua Avatar lol.

Haha, thanks. I doubt most people know where it’s from.

Haha, i stopped on the begining of the second chapter, playing on PSP emulator.

Summon still drain your sp.
If i want to play summoner class i would play Necro instead.

On iCBT since i made my own pots (my build was Wiz C2 > Linker C2 > Sorc C1 > Alch) i could keep my summon up all the time.

On a side note, i do hope they fixed the other summons.

You wish :smiley:

On another note, I can confirm that the sp summon drain have always been an “ingame surprise”.

Sorcerer*
-20characters